Field Marketing Manager Nordics - Swedish speaking at Freshworks
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose and passion, irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion or ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, our communities and our business.
Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering affordable, quick to implement, and designed software for the end-user. More than 50,000 companies -- from startups to public companies -- worldwide use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CX, CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve customers, including Bridgestone, Chargebee, DeliveryHero, ITV, Klarna, Multichoice, OfficeMax, TaylorMade and Vice Media.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omnichannel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system).Job Description
Ready to boost your career working for one of the coolest SaaS companies in the market?
As a Field Marketing Manager for Freshworks, you will help build a multi-billion company by implementing cutting edge marketing and communication strategies for growing our business in the Nordics region (Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway). This subregion is part of the wider region Northern Europe (Benelux - Nordics).
In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to build and define the marketing strategy, creation of content and campaigns across our Customer and Employee Engagement markets.
This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced manager who can execute field events, develop to elevate our brand, capture top-of-funnel traffic and drive conversion.
You will be part of a super creative, fun and multicultural European team, you will also work closely with our top-notch marketing teams in India and North America. You will report directly to our EU Head of Marketing.
Your role & responsibilities:
- Understand competition and market dynamics of our core markets: Customer Support, ITSM and CRM. Define the right GTM strategy to impactfully drive awareness and demand generation in the region.
- Imagine and create an annual field marketing plan to drive growth and market share.
- Lead regional marketing efforts for our key products Freshdesk, Freshservice, and Freshsales to gain market share and meet our revenue targets
- Define and engage successful local demand generation activities (campaigns and events) for delivering marketing sourced pipeline to attain our regional business targets.
- Work in close partnership with the Regional sales leader for supporting the region on being a top performer driving landing and expansion strategies.
- Coordinate the local content strategy by understanding our key audiences and industries. Generate ideas for, and assist with, the creation of high-quality marketing content for the region (e.g. video, customer stories, blog articles, reports, ebooks). Understand the different marketing content types (from TOFU to BOFU) that our target audience are consuming, and use this insight to inform and decide on the most relevant marketing tactics.
- Identify local influencers, engage with them on a regular basis, for expanding Freshworks’ share of voice in the market.
- Optimize our digital and social strategy for the region with the support of our EU digital marketing manager and our central digital team in order to raise brand awareness and scale our demand generation activities
- Support our PR activities in the region working with our local PR agency and our EU PR manager.
- Working closely with our teams in India and North America to continuously monitor and research trends in the Customer support, ITSM, and CRM markets and adapt the marketing activities accordingly. As part of the broader marketing team, you will partner with our global and European marketing teams for raising brand awareness and generating new leads, through a range of pan-EMEA activities including events and different global lead generation programs.
- Represent Freshworks’ in different events and marketing activities, capable of being a spokesperson in local events.
- Degree educated individual with field Marketing experience in the Tech industry, 5-8 years of Marketing Experience within a Saas/IT player.
- Deep understanding of the development of compelling marketing plans and driving demand generation activities in BtoB marketing working with sales teams.
- Experience in Project Management: able to define requirements, scoping of project, planning activities, risk & issue management, resource allocation, measure progress, & determine corrective actions to ensure successful implementation.
- Knowledge of traditional technologies: CRM (like Salesforce.com, MSDynamics... and marketing automation tools like Marketo, Hubspot). Proficient at working with Excel, Word, PowerPoint (or Google Cloud).
- Experience managing 3d party agencies, for example, designers to create visually impactful marketing assets.
- Know-how in writing articles and blog posts as well as producing high-quality content (e.g. blog articles, reports, ebooks) would be a big plus.
- Comfortable working in a matrix and global set-up organization.
- Analytical skills: comfortable using data and analytical applications to analyze performance marketing activities and realign marketing strategies.
- Results-orientated: manage and execute events and campaigns that build business pipeline and new sales opportunities.
- A personal style that is viewed as open-minded and collaborative
- Native Swedish and fluent in English. Another Nordics language is a big plus.
These are some benefits you can expect from us in return:
- Great chance to define the European presence of a hyper-growth global company
- Flexible career development path within an international environment. We are just getting started!
- Work closely with smart, inspiring and encouraging international colleagues within a flat organizational structure
- An excellent compensation package
Then please send us your application and share your salary expectations as well as the earliest date you can join us. Please also feel free to visit our website to find out about other job postings.
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.