Field Marketing Manager, Enterprise at Alteryx, Inc.
This is a remote opportunity
Revolutionizing business through data science and analytics, Alteryx offers an end-to-end analytics platform which empowers data analysts and scientists alike to break data barriers, deliver insights, and experience the thrill of getting to the answer faster. Organizations all over the world rely on Alteryx daily to deliver actionable insights.
Alteryx, Inc. is looking for a results-oriented Field Marketing Manager with proven expertise setting strategy, building strategic partnerships and executing targeted omni-channel marketing programs. This person will be a critical member of demand generation team and will specifically support the North America (NORAM) sales teams.
As a member of the Demand Gen team you will be responsible for developing a deep understanding of Alteryx’s personas and execute highly effective marketing campaigns that achieve pipeline and revenue goals within new and existing accounts. The ideal candidate will thrive at the intersection of creative and analytics, demonstrate the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, has high standards, great attention to detail, and a passion for taking things to the next level! Your success is defined by customer acquisition and your ability to achieve pipeline and revenue targets for NORAM.
- Create and execute high performing marketing programs using a data-driven approach. Support and align with the NORAM sales team’s priorities, and ultimately drive pipeline and revenue. Understand and deploy different strategies and plans to reach new prospects and drive expansion opportunities with existing customers.
- Continuously innovate and deliver fully integrated campaigns that drive results. Have a strong foundation in orchestrating multichannel campaigns, leveraging channels and tactics such as digital, social media, web, media, analyst relations, virtual and in-person events, and email. Support and execute account-based strategies and programs.
- Be a strategic partner to sales teams and leaders. Participate actively in sales team calls, in-person meetings, quarterly business reviews, and joint planning sessions to ensure alignment.
- Maintain comprehensive account profiles and personas to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve revenue goals. Work with sales to identify gaps in key personas as well as develop an acquisition strategy - through a broad range of tactics - to add key personas and deepen our relationship within existing accounts.
- Set goals and define metrics for each campaign including targeted lead flow to maximize pipeline generation and acceleration. Monitor campaign metrics, conduct post-campaign evaluations, analyze and report results making recommendations for optimization.
- Evaluate 3rd party demand generation opportunities; build relationships with new vendors and associations to drive market penetration. Continuously bring innovation to the table.
- Participate in integrated quarterly planning process; establish and manage respective program budget.
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activities.
- BS in Marketing or another related field
- 5+ years of previous B2B technology marketing experience
- Strong campaign orchestration, message optimization, persona and buying cycle experience required
- Experience in evolving marketing programs based on performance data, feedback from sales and understanding of the business
- Excellent project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to consistently prioritize and manage multiple tasks from concept through implementation, and deliver quality outcomes on time and on budget
- Proven capacity for exceptional customer service to internal and external stakeholders. Outstanding communication and collaboration skills are critical
- Self-motivated, who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership for tools and processes, with minimal supervision
- Ability to travel up to 25% for onsite event management and team meetings