Field Marketing Manager, East
Why work for just any analytics company? At Alteryx Inc., we are explorers, dreamers and innovators. We’re on a journey to build the best analytics platform in the world, but we can’t do it without people like you, leading the way. Forget the stereotypical tech companies of the past. Embrace the unconventional, exercise your imagination and help alter the future with Alteryx.
Alteryx, Inc. is looking for a Field Marketing Manager to manage regional field events as well as a range of other field programs (Account based initiatives, industry and partner event sponsorships etc.). This person will be a critical member of the marketing team and demand generation efforts and will specifically support our North America Sales teams across enterprise and commercial accounts.
The Field Marketing Manager will manage all aspects of their regional field events and programs, strategize and coordinate with key stakeholders, and build effective marketing campaigns to drive attendance, accelerate the sales cycle, and maximize conversions. A successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for someone who has great attention to detail, is process oriented, has high standards for their work product, and is results driven with a passion for taking things to the next level!
* Develop scalable and efficient field marketing programs that support pipeline and revenue goals by driving awareness, education, and customer adoption. Support sales teams with tactical campaigns as needed (webinars, workshops, roundtables, highly targeted appointment setting programs, etc.).
* Act as primary marketing contact with sales team and leaders, including regular participation in sales team calls, in-person meetings and planning sessions.
* Identify, evaluate, and execute regional industry events and co-marketing opportunities that drive new enterprise leads and generate awareness.
* Set goals and define metrics for each campaign including targeted lead flow to maximize pipeline generation and acceleration. Monitor campaign metrics and analyze/report the results to make recommendations for optimization.
* Effective project management skills to deliver projects within agreed timeline and in budget. Manage all aspects of event coordination for their events including: materials creation, event messaging/marketing, signage, giveaways, contract negotiation, vendor relations, site selection, accommodations, participant registration, agenda scheduling, staffing, on-site production and F&B, and logistics. Conduct post-event evaluations and ROI analysis. Report and share results and recommendations with team and senior leadership.
* Support other event team members in planning and managing industry tradeshows, user conference, field enablement workshops, and customer events as applicable.
* 5+ years of experience in event, tradeshow, and field marketing execution
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple programs and priorities while remaining positive, flexible, and open to continuous growth and improvement
* Proven capacity for exceptional customer service to internal and external stakeholders. Outstanding communication and collaboration skills are critical
* Strong project management, time management, and execution skills
* Demonstrates creative spark as expressed in ideas for messaging, creative design, etc.
* Experience managing budgets across an event series
* Proficient in Salesforce.com and Marketo
* Must be metrics driven and be a very strong analytic thinker
* Ability to travel up to 50% for onsite event management and production