We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences for their customers. Quantum Metric is paving the way for Continuous Product Design, a brand new methodology that is helping enterprises embrace digital transformation. Major enterprises across industries ranging from quick service restaurants to airlines and everything in between are reaping the benefits.The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
Our number one goal at QM is happy people, happy culture. We offer numerous committees and resource groups, including the Women’s Resource Group, Parent’s ERG, and our DEI committee, to name a few. We bring the culture of a small knit startup to a rapidly expanding company, which has tripled its size in just 2 years. Our executives and managers come from an impressive range of backgrounds and are passionate about enabling their team to find their passion. Many of our employees work remotely, though we also have satellite offices in Chicago, Denver, and Colorado Springs (HQ).
🚀 About the Role
This creative marketing professional will be responsible for developing innovative experiential programs that drive sales pipeline. An attention to detail and eye for quality are critical to your success, along with a tenacious, positive attitude. You are someone who, in your personal life, takes every experience to the next level, and is always looking for thoughtful ways to delight the people around you. You understand that you are selling a brand personality as much as you are selling a product.
In addition to the marketing team, you will regularly collaborate with sales, customer success, and partner channels; it’s a balancing act that requires strong diplomatic skills, including knowing when to push back and when to dive in. You will become the marketing liaison to the regional (West) field teams and deeply ingrained into increasing brand awareness and driving new pipeline creation in tandem with overall marketing goals.
This role is NOT for someone who thinks field marketing is renting out suites at sporting events and calling it a day. This talented creative will reinvent every touchpoint in the market to continually surprise, delight and educate Quantum Metric’s customers, prospects and partners, building memorable bonds and emotional connections to the Quantum Metric product and brand.
- Spearhead Quantum Metric’s regional North America (East) field marketing strategy (both in-person and virtual), including but not limited to: identifying key events, internal team training for attendees (elevator pitch, demos, etc.), maintain pre- and post-event communication, and drive event attendance
- Work with sales, customer success, partner, and engineering leadership to organize and staff regional experiences including but not limited to: prospect events, customer events, user groups, association events, etc.
- Work with marketing leadership to develop event strategy and objectives; spearhead initiatives to meet objectives based on lead generation, customer advocacy, and more.
- Work with the Alliances team to create go to market experiences that build up our partner relationships and drive demand in your region.
- Partner with Quantum Metric Industry Marketing leads to align content and messaging of field activities to key value propositions.
- Develop and manage a regional trade association strategy which maximizes sales involvement on the local market level.
- Play a key role in Quantum Metric’s annual user conference, Quantum LEAP
- Negotiate and execute contracts for large- and small-scale events
- Travel frequently – up to 30 percent of your time will be spent traveling to various events in region
- Drive marketing influenced pipeline and generate MQLs through onsite activations and support of the sales team
- Analyze, track, and report on event ROI based on predetermined pipeline, revenue, and MQL metrics using Salesforce, email marketing, project management, and similar systems
- Build relationships with Quantum Metric customers and prospects on a one-to-one basis
- Interact with key decisions makers and account-holders
- Work with in-house designer to ensure event display accurately represents the Quantum Metric brand
- 3+ years of event planning and regional field marketing experience in a SaaS organization required
- Experience managing numerous ROI-positive field events simultaneously
- Show proven track record of partnering with sales teams to drive pipeline. At least one sales leader reference will be required.
- Show a passion for marketing, and technology - keeping up with the latest trends in digital innovation and the industry.
- Have great business acumen, and be able to communicate at the executive level of our customer base.
- Have emotional intelligence & empathy, and be able to tap into the needs and wants of people to create experiences that will be memorable and impactful.
- Have the social confidence to network at events and build strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Be data-driven and obsessive with results, always on the lookout for optimization opportunities.
- Be adaptive, and not allow the rapid pace of change at this organization to distract from reaching the goal.
- Be extremely self-motivated and constantly push the envelope of creativity to consistently develop unique programs and events.
- Compensation: $70,000-90,000
🏆 Perks and Benefits
This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you'll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
401k and Options / Equity
Time off (Paid Vacation, 9 Sick days, Holidays)
11 company holidays
3 weeks (120 hours) accrued vacation
Sick leave (according to state mandated allocation)
In addition to our more traditional benefits, we also offer generous perks, a flexible work environment, and numerous resources for professional development and team building.
Rewards and recognitions programs
Robust onboarding and training program
One-time stipend for work at home employees
Flexible work environments
Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
Employee Referral Program
Lead Referral Program
Latest MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
Supportive and collaborative culture
RECHARGE PROGRAM (after 3 years, disconnect for 3 weeks, no email/slack)
About Quantum Metric
As the pioneer in Continuous Product Design, Quantum Metric helps organizations put customers at the heart of everything they do. The Quantum Metric platform empowers a customer-centric culture, using quantified empathy to align business and technical teams to effectively prioritize customers needs based on business impact.
Today, Quantum Metric captures insights from 20 percent of the world’s internet users, supporting nationally recognized brands in ecommerce and retail, travel, financial services and telecommunications. 6 of our customers come from the top 25 Fortune 500 Companies. Our customer retention rate is 97%.
In January of 2021, Quantum Metric secured its place as the first tech unicorn of the year with an above $1 billion valuation and a $200 million Series B funding round, and we are using those funds to accelerate our product and people growth. Quantum Metric has been recognized as an excellent place to work by the Inc 5000 and the Deloitte 500.
If your background matches the above role and you’re interested in joining a team of people with exceptional potential from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences, we want to hear from you.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf