Field Marketing Coordinator
Mersive is a rapidly growing software company in downtown Denver that offers an award-winning wireless collaboration product suite that is transforming how organizations work and learn. We’re seeking the perfect candidate to fulfill the field marketing coordinator role on our fast-paced marketing team. The position includes event planning, marketing for all field events, and logistics for year-round global events, small and large, alongside our senior event specialist.
This position offers the right marketing professional the opportunity to gain valuable experience in events and field marketing, as well as the chance to work in a scaling technology company with products that are changing how top organizations work and learn. The successful candidate will have high attention to detail, a strong desire to learn, can adapt to constantly-changing situations, and a willingness to accept ownership of a diverse range of duties including but not limited to:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Event planning and logistics, including booking of events, management of event vendors, coordination with Mersive partners, travel and shipping logistics, etc.
- Marketing and promoting all field events, including email creation, promotion and scheduling, event audience segmentation, internal coordination, and webinars.
- Collaborating with the Marketing team to run digital, social, and creative campaigns alongside events.
- Manage and update the events calendar to provide a clear events schedule internally and externally.
- Coordinate seamlessly with all members of the marketing and sales teams, including coordinating events for/with our field reps across the globe.
- Working cross-functionally with other teams at Mersive to complete value-add initiatives as they arise, including sales support, product marketing/management projects, and more.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, finance, or other related area of study.
- 1-3 years’ experience in event planning/logistics/management.
- Must have high attention to detail and good work ethic.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work independently and think critically.
- Results-oriented problem solving skills.
- Must pass a thorough security background check.
- Experience with large and/or international events.
- Experience working for a software/technology company.
- Experience with Hubspot and SalesForce CRM
Mersive offers competitive compensation and benefits providing choice and flexibility for our employees. Our offerings include:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Generous PTO plan
- Company paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, open and pet friendly work environment