Events Marketing Manager
Greater Denver Area
Matillion, a company with all 5-star customer product reviews on AWS Marketplace and all 5-star employee reviews on Glassdoor; are expanding the teams across all functions globally. As a company we are confident without arrogance, customer obsessed and care about our people and communities. With rapid growth underway for 2019, we are looking for people to join Matillion who share our integrity, drive, and passion. Within any of our offices, we are looking for a Event Marketing Manager to join #TeamGreen.
The Event Marketing Manager is a master of detail and a creator of unique experiences. This role will develop and flawlessly execute an event framework aligned with our overall demand generation strategy to increase awareness and create qualified leads. This person should be a fast thinker and demonstrate foresight when planning events -- no detail is left unattended when you are running the show! They must be comfortable working as a collaborator and driving force across teams and maintain key stakeholder relationships with partner marketing, sales, alliances, leadership and vendors. This role includes 25-35% travel.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Create a Field Event Strategy
- Manage Event Execution
- Measure & Optimize
- Collaboration & Communication
Functional or Technical Knowledge and Skills Required
- 2-4 years of experience managing tradeshows, events, meetups, etc. in a complex B2B environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Events, Communications or related field.
- Proven experience creating targeted event experiences, both sponsored and owned, across the entire lead lifecycle.
- Metrics-driven approach to event management with knowledge of event-focused KPIs.
- Amazing communicator with a knack for organizing and executing the details.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external teams.
- Experience working with Marketo, Salesforce.com and event software.
- Marketing certifications a plus.
Find out more about Matillion
Our purpose-built data transformation products for Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, and Snowflake are trusted by over 500+ businesses all over the world, including GE, Siemens, Converse and Citrix, making us an industry leader. Businesses are generating more data than ever before, across a variety of source systems. They need new and more efficient ways of consolidating and transforming your data sources in order to make better, more informed decisions and in turn, gain competitive advantage. Matillion helps businesses of all sizes handle the variety, volume, and velocity of their data, by transforming data across various sources into cloud data warehouses.
When we hire at Matillion, we hire people not roles. We are interested in growing our team whilst protecting our culture, with dedicated and passionate individuals who share our values. The Matillion values are the same across all roles, functions, and geographies.
1. We are Confident without Arrogance: We take pride in what we do but we stay humble.
2. We work with Integrity: We have a strong moral compass; we are transparent, and we hold ourselves accountable.
3. We are Customer Obsessed: We will always go above and beyond, to listen to, acknowledge and value our customers.
4. We Innovate and Demand Quality: We believe no product, process or individual is finished.
5. We have a Bias for Action: We get things done...in a considered way
6. We Care about our People and or Communities: We treat people how we would like to be treated
We are keen to hear from prospective employees, so please apply and a member of our People Operations team will be in touch!
Read Full Job Description