Event Marketing Manager
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, this position is responsible for managing success of Convercent’s Event Marketing function including industry events, local & regional sales events, and our annual CONVERGE conference. The candidate must have experience managing all aspects of event marketing for high-growth B2B companies including branding, logistics, lead & pipeline acquisition, and post-event follow-up.
The candidate must exhibit strong leadership skills with ability creating alignment across Sales, Marketing, and SDR teams, instilling confidence among executive-level stakeholders, and identifying opportunities to continue to grow the business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Delivering a positive ROI from event spend
- Leveraging events to extend the Convercent brand, acquire new prospects, and strengthen relationships with existing customers
- Managing external vendors, negotiating contracts, and ensuring high quality end results
- Working within a defined budget and exceeding expectations
- Relationship and communication skills to ensure that all stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Executive leadership) are aligned on event goals and objectives
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3-5years of enterprise B2B marketing experience, preferably with a SaaS company
- Strong experience managing event marketing programs
- Track record of meeting and exceeding event marketing goals
- Ability to influence and coach others
- Strong data and analytics skills – be able to demonstrate performance with data
- Operate with a sense of urgency and strong attention to details
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, verbal, and eloquent writing skills
- Ability to multitask and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment
Robust. Agile. Collaborative. And you should see our software. Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard--and expectations--for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.