Event Marketing Manager
Guild is hiring for an Event Marketing Manager to accelerate acquisition of new employer partners by putting our Sales team and message front and center in front of best-fit clients. In this role, you’ll build out and execute on a comprehensive events plan aligned to our new employer partner acquisition strategy.
In particular, we’re looking for an independent contributor who has superior organization and creativity skills, is aligned to the mission and can work cross-functionally to execute large scale events.
As the Event Marketing Manager you will:
- Spearhead Guild’s event and tradeshow strategy, including but not limited to identifying key events, internal team training for attendees, execute pre- and post-show logistics and event attendance
- Negotiate and execute small and large scale events nationally
- Collaborate with Sales team to understand best client sales strategy to put Guild’s message in front of top prospects
- Align to Sales team metrics, and adjust strategies so that efforts produce desired results
- Drive marketing influenced pipeline and generate MQLs through onsite activations and support of the Sales team
- Analyze, track and report on ROI based on predetermined pipeline, revenue, and MQL metrics using CRM, email marketing, project management and similar systems
- Partner cross-functionally with B2B marketing, Marketplace Operations, Advisory Services, Product and Engineering to simplify and scale our offering so that is can be easily customized
- Drive marketing influence pipeline and generate MQLs through onsite activations and support of the Sales team
In this role, you’ll work closely with Karina Salenieks, Danny Randa, and other members of the Partnerships team as it grows.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 8+ years of total experience in Marketing or Event Management
- Proven experience carrying out event marketing efforts including event planning, attendance and reporting
- Experience partnering with an enterprise Sales team
- Highly organized with an ability to manage resources, budgets and onsite personnel
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A drive to work hard and a plan for how you can refresh/recharge while working in a startup
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion. Fast Company recently named Guild as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies and we've raised over $70 million from top tier investors including Felicis, Bessemer, Redpoint, Rethink EDU, Harrison Metal, Cowboy Ventures, Salesforce and Workday Ventures.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.