Event Coordinator at Vertafore
Make an impact and love what you do! Vertafore is a top provider of software for the insurance industry that keeps transforming. We create award-winning solutions to boost productivity, lower costs and help agents and carriers grow their businesses. We respect and value our team, and we look to bring the best talent together to make our future even stronger.
Vertafore is about bringing together top talent to make an immediate impact in software. Our culture encourages employees who are able to create, think and challenge each other in a fast-paced environment. We are transforming our products and services, exploiting advanced techniques to create new "ways and means" for the insurance industry, and with that the industry is changing too.
The Events Coordinator will execute all aspects of regional tradeshows, exhibits and other event activities. This position executes all pre-event details, attends and coordinates event operations as needed and post show activities / measurement. The Events Coordinator oversees and executes all activities associated with marketing events, including event budgets, vendors, on-site logistics, lead management, materials shipping, event staffing, signage and presentations.
- Plan, execute, and coordinate Vertafore presence at industry focused events.
- Assist with the planning and execution of Vertafore's annual user conference, Accelerate Powered By NetVU.
- Work closely with marketing campaign managers to ensure messaging and content alignment at events.
- Work closing with the sales and marketing operations team to ensure correct attribution to events and campaigns.
- Weekly event reporting based on goals and actuals.
- Manage the Vertafore Store, which includes giveaways for events and other customer facing opportunities.
- Capture event leads, distribute to sales, and ensure follow-up in a timely manner.
- Travel 20-25%.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law equal employment.
- 2+ years of event planning is preferred.
- Experience managing a budget is required.
- Knowledge of SalesForce and Marketo is a plus.
- Experience with lead capture software.
- Excellent relationship building and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment required.
- Ability to work on numerous projects and meet deadlines in a dynamic multi-location environment, while maintaining a team oriented approach.
- Be comfortable in customer facing environments.
- Knowledge of the tech industries is a plus.