Enterprise Regional Marketing Manager at Fivetran
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
- As an Enterprise Regional Marketing Manager, you will use your strategic marketing skills to educate prospects in one of our US-Based Territories on the benefits and value of Fivetran’s Enterprise Solution Set and drive them to engage with our products in meaningful ways.
- You will define and execute integrated marketing campaigns to drive new sales leads for the region’s Enterprise segment and target accounts. Campaign types include (but are not limited to) ABM, Events, email, on-demand and live webinars, as well as out of home (OOH).
- Collaborate closely with the region’s Sales Teams, Marketing Operations, ABM Team and Field Marketing team, as well as other regional marketing teams to develop and execute on campaigns as well as drive attendance and engagement at in-region events.
- Help manage the marketing campaign calendar, report on territory performance and achieve set KPIs
- Create regional marketing campaigns based on budget and perform quarterly analysis
- 3 + years experience in event planning and execution
- Proven organizational skills, detailed oriented, and communication driven
- Experience in using marketing automation tools, email marketing
- Experience in Enterprise Software marketing and/or familiarity with marketing to IT professionals
- ABM experience
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.