What if you could change the way the world communicates?
What if you could share that story with the world?
What if you had the freedom of a startup and the resources of a global enterprise?
You’d break new ground. Raise the bar for performance. And do career-defining work. That’s exactly the kind of environment we’re building together at RingCentral.
RingCentral’s cloud-based communications platform connects more than 2 million users around the world, in ways that bring people, ideas, companies and customers together. We’re the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space - growing at more than 30% every year, with a market capitalization of over $18 billion!
Our Marketing team uses data, strategy and creativity to share that story with the world in the most effective, relevant ways possible.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
As part of the RingCentral Marketing team, you will help plan, coordinate, implement and oversee the ways we share RingCentral’s message with the world. You’ll use data, technology and creativity to target, communicate, measure and adjust with precision— and share the story of a new, reimagined age of business communication with the audiences who want to hear it most.
The Mid-Market Pipeline Marketing Leader is responsible for the development and execution of the integrated marketing plan that integrates all of our pipeline drivers (digital, channel, field marketing and sales) across the entire segment to ensure sufficient pipe coverage on day one of each quarter.
- Earn the role of trusted advisor on all things pipeline to the sales leadership and the teams you support.
- Explore, build, execute, and optimize regional-specific demand gen programs such as executive engagements, events, sponsorships, ABM, direct mail, digital, etc.
- Partner with sales operations to supervise and forecast regional pipeline performance at the AVP/RVP/AE level.
- Alleviate regional pipeline gaps by crafting an integrated bridge plan that details the pipeline drivers you will activate.
- Analyze data and review week-over-week performance reports to advice decision making.
- Collaborate with go-to-market leaders to proactively identify gaps, trends, standard methodologies, headwinds, and tailwinds that impact the region.
- Work with Product Marketing to understand our content and messaging strategy, ideal customer profile, and personas to ensure localization, enablement and regional consumption.
- Bachelor’s degree, emphasis in marketing preferred.
- A minimum of ten years field marketing experience supporting account executives and sales leadership preferably in Mid-Market or Majors Segment.
- Knowledge of top of funnel lead generation tactics and sources
- Experience marketing SaaS offerings to corporate IT functions and CIOs in Fortune 1000 enterprises.
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and communicate with remote management for extended periods of time.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) required; knowledge of Marketo, Outreach, Wrike, Tableau and com is preferred.
- Ability to be creative, efficient and productive with minimal supervision or mentorship.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal & written).
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams and colleagues.
Benefits and Amenities:
Centrally located in Belmont, CA (close to highways 101, 280, and 92)
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
401K match and ESPP
Complimentary organic breakfast and lunch daily, and fully stocked break rooms
On-site gym with free yoga and boot-camp classes
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.