Enterprise Executive Events Manager at Zoom Video Communications (Remote)
The Zoom marketing events team is looking for a senior-level executive event professional. You will work cross-functionally to create a portfolio of high-touch events and programs for executives' relationship building. The event manager will own the strategy and create opportunities to strengthen our relationships with executives in the enterprise space. You will strengthen these relationships through events, brand partnership activations, and other strategic programs. You will partner with executives, field marketing, and sales partners to bring the plans to life. You will report to the Global Lead, Event Marketing.
About the Role
- Build executive relationships through events and strategic programs
- Hospitality events, CxO roundtables, CEO retreats
- Create the annual and quarterly strategy event plans that align with enterprise sales teams' priorities and segment goals.
- Manage end-to-end event cycles. This includes a timeline and program planning, budget management, vendor management, logistics handling, day-of-event management, and post-event strategy.
- Understand B2B enterprise clients, specifically, their goals and needs.
- Experience with Account-Based Marketing and Enterprise Marketing strategies.
- Work with teams for event alignments, including Zoom executives, field marketing, sales teams, partner team, technical teams, and events team.
- Build KPI dashboards for custom event reporting for multiple teams: CIO office, sales, and marketing.
- Create tailored experiences for VIPs at all major trade shows and events.
- Manage and create targeted event communication plans to reach the target audience.
- Arrange 1:1 sales meetings for CXO's and EBC style events in parallel to major Zoom
You are someone who obsesses over delivering incredible experiences. You have strong strategic planning skills and experience working on executive and high-touch events and programs. You have experience executing hospitality events, CXO roundtables, and other VIP-style events both in person and virtually. You are an excellent written and verbal communicator. You have the knowledge to develop tracking dashboards and processes to increase and scale executive event experiences globally.
- 7+ years experience working multi-channel B2B marketing within enterprise software/SaaS
- Bachelor's Degree in, Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- Experience in partnerships with marketing and other leaders both inside and outside our organization
- Experience with communication technology: Zoom, Webex, Microsoft Teams
- Experience building and delivering field marketing campaigns, events, executive and key account programs, and partner activities
- Expert in Salesforce, Pardot, G-Suite, and Excel
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram