Enterprise Events Manager at Zoom Video Communications
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:11 p.m. (MST) on Monday, March 2, 2020
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
We are looking for a results driven Enterprise Event Manager to execute, oversee, and scale our upmarket event program. We are looking for someone to build out our Zoom hosted event program within our target markets. You’ll work closely with our Enterprise Marketing Manager, sales leaders and teams to create the event strategy and ensure the events are successful and ROI focused.
An event manager is, above all, a project manager who understands marketing and promotion techniques. We want to see enthusiastic candidates with fresh ideas and the organizational, analytical, and technical skills required to not leave anything about an event to chance. This person will need to work closely with cross-functional teams.
- Plan and execute on a strategic approach to organization events within various regions and verticals
- Coordinate all event operations
- Lead promotional activities for the event
- Ensure events are completed smoothly and reactive in real-time to resolve any problems that might occur
- Build and manage event reporting based on KPIs, including ROI and engagement
- Manage execution of events from start to finish according to requirements, target audience, and objectives
- Creative thinker who eagerly provides ideas and suggestions to improve and enhance events
- Owns, prepares and manages budgets for events
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
- Work closely with, marketing team, sales teams, and leaders to develop the event strategy
- Proven experience as event manager (3+ Years) skilled in project management
- Works well with a team and autonomously
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
- Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office, Pardot, Salesforce, G Suite, and project management tools
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- A knack for problem-solving
- Strong analytical skills
- Process oriented
- Customer-service orientation
- Outstanding and proven problem solving skills
- A team player with leadership skills
- Must be located in the Bay Area or willing to self-relocate
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!
Read Full Job Description