Enterprise Customer Marketing at Zoom Video Communications (Remote)
The Enterprise Customer Marketing Manager will be responsible for formulating and executing upmarket marketing campaigns for Zoom's platform. Ability to build off of global corporate campaign strategies to adjust for Enterprise account-based marketing programs and goals. You will partner cross-functionally to coordinate marketing communications and campaigns to create engagement and new opportunities across relevant B2B audience segments. You will report to the Head of Customer and AMER Field Marketing.
About the Role
- Source, plan, manage, and execute marketing programs, to support product awareness, engagement, and demand generation targets
- Develop and implement target account strategy to support account-based selling
- Partner with Integrated Marketing, Product, and Product Marketing business owners to identify goals, craft strategy, and project plan to deliver hyper-targeted marketing campaigns and customer experiences
- Work with sales to identify gaps in key personas and contact information within strategic accounts; develop data and insight strategy to add key personas and contacts within accounts.
- Work with content marketing to drive demand. Together you will identify enterprise-level content relevant to multiple decision-makers and influencers at enterprise companies.
- Use data and insights to understand and identify target personas (i.e. decision-makers, influencers, etc.), customizing marketing approach accordingly
- Manage all aspects of program execution (planning, intake/scoping, production/activation, measurement, optimization) working cross-department to coordinate tactics and deliver on-budget
- Establish KPIs, create review cycle, and provide insights on customer behavior to improve program success and introduce new marketing channels
- Analyze and evaluate programs and strategies to determine current and predict future performance and effectiveness
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of experience running enterprise marketing programs
- Experience and success working in a cross-functional organization, and with a global mindset
- Experience in video or web conferencing in the cloud
- Proficiency in SFDC, Pardot, Domo/Tableau, Google Analytics/Optimize
- Strong program/project management skills
- Team player
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram