Enterprise Account Marketing Manager at Zoom Video Communications
- Build out the strategy and marketing programs to support priority outcomes in strategic account segments using an account-based approach. Key outcomes can include greenfield demand, account nurture, account expansion.
- Anchor the account-based approach around an audience or vertical using 1:1, 1:Few or industry-specific engagement programs.
- Work cross-functionally to develop a messaging and positioning strategy for the audience or vertical.
- Create C-level relationships within strategic accounts through impactful content, programs and events.
- Work collaboratively with regional sales leaders to develop and implement marketing plans that support sales goals in this segment. Measure progress to goals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across regions to share best practices and identify repeatable assets and programs.
- Responsible for working with Zoom's customers for various customer advocacy projects.
- Manage agency relationships and projects through agencies as required.
- 10+ years marketing experience, preferably in the B2B software industry
- Comfortable interacting with the C-Suite with the right level of professional presence
- Strong project management skills and proven ability to collaborate effectively with, and contribute to cross-functional global teams
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Comfortable driving customer advocacy and working directly with Zoom customers
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization via presentation, written, and spoken channels
- Self-motivated and resourceful, ability to navigate ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to travel (Post COVID) in the region as needed, including travel to event sites for multiple days
- Bachelor's degree required
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram