Engagement Manager at Fabriq
Fabriq’s mission is to provide social wellness tools designed to help people strengthen their relationships with themselves, others, and the world around them. In the last year we’ve built a revolutionary, research-backed app that solves the challenges of staying in touch with the people who matter most and maintaining a strong personal support network throughout your life. We couldn’t have done it at a more important time! Now, we’re building a marketing team to strengthen the relationship with our users, provide them with resources for improving their social health, and to bring Fabriq’s mission and tools to the global audience that needs it.
We are a Techstars alumni startup (Fabriq is f/k/a/ “MeetMindful”) with an excellent track record of growth that values lean methodologies and a supportive team culture. Our team consists of fun, open-minded, radically honest folks, all committed to development and growth in our lives, both personally and professionally. in 2019, Built in Colorado awarded us the #2 in Best Startup Culture and also ranked us in the top 50 Companies with the Best Benefits, and Best 100 Places to Work in Colorado overall.
We’re looking for an Engagement Manager to join our small, but mighty team. We’re based in Denver, but now working remotely, so you don’t have to be!
- Unique and continuing "Conscious Leadership Group“ training
- Excellent health, dental, and vision benefits
- Optional health savings accounts (HSAs) and 401k(s)
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Regular company events
- A radically honest culture encouraging feedback on processes
As Engagement Manager, you’ll focus on driving engagement of Fabriq users. You’ll inherit a very well-established suite of funnel analytics (Mixpanel) and work directly with our product-oriented CEO implementing strategies and experiments that drive activation, adoption, engagement, retention, and revenue KPIs. You’ll use marketing automation tools (Iterable) to create workflows and engage users across email, push, and SMS channels with the support of a senior cast of creatives, engineers, and product managers.
We’d love to meet you if:
- You have at least 3+ years experience implementing and reporting on the efficacy of digital marketing and user engagement communications and are comfortable gathering, analyzing, and presenting results connected to actionable next steps.
- You are a creative and technical “maker” at heart, and love to build as much of your own marketing ideas as you can, yourself—including automated workflows, templates, content, and tracking—but you know when to reach out to designers, engineers or others for help!
- You have experience marketing to and engaging consumer-app users and are familiar with the specific dynamics of in-app messaging, push notifications, behavioral segmentation, and engaging an app-user community across announcement, promotional, and user-research contexts like surveys and interviews.
- You are passionate about personal development, relationship building, and resonate with the mission of improving the health and wellness of society through the invention of innovative social technologies.
- You are an excellent communicator in written, verbal, and other forms and work well under self-direction in a remote work environment.
- You have experience working in behavioral analytics tools like Mixpanel, Heap, or Segment, and marketing automation tools like Iterable, Braze, Bronto, or Marketo.