Who are we?
At Marketo, we are creating the world'sleading engagement platform that empowers marketers to deliver the authenticexperiences customers desire at scale. Our team is fueled with a passion forinnovation, growth, and a relentless commitment to making the Marketer successful.We hire dynamic, passionate, and innovative individuals who thrive in fastpaced environments.
Marketo is looking for an Engagement Manager who plays acritical role in ensuring the success of customer engagements as well theachievement of revenue goals for Marketo Professional Services. A SeniorEngagement Manager is an integral part of the sales cycle, working with ourlarge customers and strategic partners to understand customer needs, designsolutions to meet these requirements, and position and sell the services thatwill help them succeed. A Senior Engagement Manager also provides oversight andmanagement of our largest and most strategic client engagements, working withexecutive-level customers and partners.
What will you do?
· Be proficient in Demand Generation, MarketingAutomation, Marketo's business applications and services offerings. Apply thisknowledge to Marketo customer business needs to design high value servicesengagements
· Support our Sales team with a focus on largecustomers. Lead the development of services proposals, statements of work, andcontract negotiations
· Achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly bookingstargets
· Manage executive level client relationships andprovide team oversight during the delivery of services engagements
· Contribute to practice development initiativesthrough the development and of service offerings, best practices,methodologies, and other intellectual capital
· Team effectively with other parts of theorganization, including Customer Success Managers, Support and ProductManagement to address and resolve customer issues
· Participate in operational processes related tospecific engagements, including staffing, utilization management, forecasting,time and expense management, and billing
· Collaborate with Marketo partners during the salesprocess and in delivering joint customer engagements
· Mentor and coach other Engagement Managers on theteam
Is this you?
· Bachelor's Degree required, Advanced Degreestrongly preferred.
· Experience selling and/or delivering MarketingStrategy, CRM or Marketing Automation services, or experience with productsand/or processes related to demand generation and lead management
· Excellent client management instincts andabilities, strong written and verbal communications, executive level presenceand experience in facilitation.
· 5 – 8 years' experience delivering consultingservices, including involvement in selling services
· Project management experience (SOWs, contractmanagement, risk management, staffing)
· 2-4 years P&L responsibilities related tospecific projects
· Ability and willingness to travel up to 50%
Criteriafor Progression to Principal Engagement Manager Level:
· At least 2 years' experience as a Senior EngagementManager at Marketo
· Consistently meet all responsibilities
Why Team Purple?
· Marketo creates a culture that iscustomer obsessed, radically transparent, and boldly accountable
· We've been ranked consistently as atop place to work with local business journals, Inc., Great Places to Work, andothers
· We offer competitive pay and greatbenefits including health, dental, vision, and 401k
· Other perks include discounted gymmembership and commuter benefits, tuition reimbursement, fully stockedkitchens, time off for community service, and more
Marketo is anequal opportunity employer