Email Specialist – Development and Design
Sling TV L.L.C. provides an over-the-top (internet delivered) television experience on TVs, tablets, gaming consoles, computers, smartphones, smart TVs and other streaming devices. Distributed across a variety of strategic device partners, including Google, Amazon, Apple TV, Microsoft, Roku, Samsung, LG, Comcast, and many others, Sling TV offers two primary domestic streaming services that collectively include more than 100 channels of top content. Featured programmers include Disney/ESPN, NBC, AMC, A&E, EPIX, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Networks, Pac-12 Networks, Hallmark, Viacom, and more. For Spanish-speaking customers, Sling Latino offers a suite of standalone and extra Spanish-programming packages tailored to the U S. Hispanic market. And for those seeking International content, Sling International currently provides more than 300 channels in 20 languages (available across multiple devices) to U.S. households.
Sling TV is the #1 Live TV Streaming Service Sling TV is a next-generation service that meets the entertainment needs of today’s contemporary viewers. Visit www.Sling.com. We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are Sling.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for developing on-brand email and in-app marketing communications that are responsive across all devices and platforms. The ideal individual is proficient in HTML/CSS and Adobe Creative Suite (specifically photoshop); up-to-date with email, push and in-app marketing best practices; and passionate about creating new and exciting marketing communications.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Collaborating with lifecycle marketing and creative teams to create exciting marketing communications and push the limits of what’s possible in email and in-app messaging
- Maintaining CAN-SPAM compliance
- Innovating via self-driven creative testing
- Participating in lifecycle marketing strategy discussions & brainstorming new marketing tactics
- Managing your own workload using the lifecycle marketing calendar
Skills - Experience and Requirements
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience developing and designing customer-facing marketing emails (may adjust role base on experience)
- Proficient in HTML5/CSS3 and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.)
- Past experience with ESPs (ExactTarget, Salesforce, Responsys) and email rendering programs (Return Path, Litmus, etc.)
- Understanding of dynamic content and its use for populating highly personalized communications