Email Marketing Specialist
Zen Planner serves over 7,000 businesses in the boutique fitness, yoga, martial arts and affiliate gym space, providing business owners everything needed to run a successful gym, school or studio. Zen Planner was acquired by Daxko in 2017 and our best-in-class software is backed by team of nearly 100 likeminded fitness fanatics, outdoors enthusiasts and techies. Zen Planner has received several recognitions for its incredible culture, including Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work five years in a row, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, to name a few.
As our Email Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for running the entire email and lead nurturing strategy for multiple brands across SMB and ENT markets in the fitness software industry. You are highly-organized, quick to adapt, a self-starter, and an excellent verbal and written communicator with a passion for doing what it takes to become an expert on fitness business management.
In this role, you will...
- Map the lead journey and all the sales and marketing interactions (including email) to better understand gaps in strategies and to ensure ideal sales and marketing alignment
- Collaborate with Sales team leaders to understand how marketing can help automate and collaborate with sales actions
- Report on the effectiveness of lead generation campaigns and tweak your approach as necessary to achieve key metrics
- Utilize marketing automation tools to maximize efficiency and drive consistency for mass communications
- 1-3 years of related experience
- HubSpot, SFDC, or any marketing automation tool experience is required
- Proficient in writing, sending, and testing emails
- Proven experience creating lead nurturing and workflows for long-term campaigns
- Experience testing email strategies and audiences
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work across teams and multiple strategies
- Able to tie success back to ROI
Zen Planner is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.