Email Marketing Specialist
ARGUS is currently seeking a Full-Time Email Marketing Specialist to join our team. This position will work at our Denver, CO location.
The Email Marketing Specialist position requires a dedicated individual to manage the execution of email marketing campaigns for the company to meet organizational revenue and growth objectives. This person is responsible for the development and implementation of email marketing campaigns and initiatives for all lines of business within ARGUS International. This position requires interface with the sales organization, senior leadership team, customers, prospects, media contacts, and other industry representatives.
Individual responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Produce original content for email marketing campaigns with assistance from product teams, Sales Coordinator and Marketing Associate
- Source and modify graphic assets to support email communications
- Email recurring product newsletters and reports to ARGUS customers
- Own overall A/B testing strategy including planning, format, frequency, execution, and sharing/implementing results to increase email performance
- Develop and administer marketing database(s) which includes client and prospect information, email and traditional mailing list applications, by product, etc. Continually review and update the prospect lists as necessary to grow the business and keep up with new markets and product/service initiatives
- Develop campaigns and strategies aimed at increasing email lists
- Manage all email lists and audience segments, including deliverability maintenance tasks (unsubscribes, inactive, bounces, etc.)
- Own deliverability and email health, best practices, sender reputation and IP health and associated tools
- Prepare and present monthly reports to stakeholders relative to email media marketing efforts and metrics
- Assist in the planning, preparation, and execution of corporate communications surrounding many tradeshows and conferences throughout the year
- Other activities and initiatives as directed by the Vice President of Marketing & Sales
Minimum requirements will include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related degree
- 2+ years’ professional experience in Email Marketing
- Strong understanding of B2B marketing
- Competency with Microsoft Office software suite and Adobe Creative Cloud software
- Ability to source, manipulate and create graphic element (samples may be requested)
- Strong content writing, editing and proofreading skills (writing samples may be requested)
- Skilled use of email service provider (ESP) tools and marketing automation platforms like Pardot, or similar
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage projects from beginning to end with defined, positive results
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritize tasks and remain organized.
- Salesforce or other similar CRM experience is highly preferred
- WordPress experience is highly preferred
ARGUS International, Inc.: Founded in 1995, ARGUS is the worldwide leader in specialized aviation services that allow organizations around the globe to improve their operational and business decision making. Our mission is to exceptionally deliver relevant and valuable information solutions to the Business Aviation, Air Carrier, Rotary Wing, UAS, and the overall Aerospace marketplace.
Why Chose ARGUS? ARGUS is an equal opportunity employer. Full time benefits will include; 401K Match, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Flexible Schedules, Competitive Salary with casual atmosphere.