,🔗 Website: https://www.makemusic.com/
📍 Location: Remote until June 2021
Peaksware/MakeMusic employees are working remotely from home due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We will work with anyone hired during this period to accommodate remote onboarding to the best of our ability.
At MakeMusic, we’re building the reference ecosystem for music practice. We’re offering effective and engaging apps for creators, educators, and performers, and we’re powering it with world-leading music content from Alfred Music, our sister company, and many other publishing partners. More than a software company, MakeMusic is full of people and personalities who share a passion for music. Music is what we do. You will recognize us as Finale, SmartMusic, Garritan, and MusicXML.
As Email Marketing Specialist you will define and execute email marketing, analytics, marketing automation and CRM strategies. You will serve as an expert in various technical areas of marketing including responsive email design and creation, data management, CRM integrations, multivariate testing, automation, and technology/systems. You will be a data-driven and future thinker of the industry and significantly grow our audience. This role works autonomously and therefore requires an ideal team player with an entrepreneurial mindset always striving toward continuous improvement. You will own the email and in-app marketing communications strategy, including implementation and activation of onboarding communications, conversion programs, and marketing campaigns.
You will sit directly with the Marketing Team, work directly with the Digital Marketing and Content Marketing Teams and in close collaboration with Customer Success, Sales, and Product teams, and report to the Director, Brand Marketing, Marketing Manager, Music Brands Digital Marketing.
As Email Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Work closely with the team to develop a communication strategy focused on onboarding new customers from the prospect and trial phase through account signup and beyond
- Identify and develop ideal customer-journey and opportunities to automate communication
- Own all customer segmentation and engagement strategies to drive increased traffic, conversion, and customer retention
- Manage all email marketing campaigns and programs, including copy and campaign setup, volume tracking, and multivariate testing
- Manage full deployment and optimization of automated marketing materials across multiple channels and a central CRM
- Work closely with our Sales and Customer Success teams to develop content for automated communication efforts
- Ensure all communication aligns with our authentic brand voice and advertising campaigns
- Develop KPIs, measure, optimize
- Champion continuous improvement of the email development/deployment process including dynamic content, targeting, personalization, and template development
- Monitor and personalize end-to-end customer experiences by assisting with communication across all customer touchpoints to ensure unified, coordinated, and successful relationships
- Continually optimize email and in-app message creativity, deliverability, data hygiene, privacy, segmentation, and testing strategies
- Create ad hoc SQL reports to help provide direction and validation to communicate ideas and strategies
- Continually monitor campaign performance and provide updates to stakeholders
- Provide strategic input on data collection and usage including the identification of data points to leverage and driving efforts for collection and integration
- Assist with tactical implementation of data integrations with ESP and in-app messaging platforms
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of related marketing experience with a history of managing campaigns across multiple audiences and channels
- Experience creating and managing automated marketing strategies
- Experience writing, designing, and managing marketing emails on a large scale
- Experience journey-mapping or familiarity with the journey-mapping process
- Excellent writing, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to write copy for various mediums and channels
- Experience working with email, CRM, and web analytics tools
- Experience analyzing marketing data and making data-driven optimizations
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with Iterable, Acoustic or other ESPs
- Experience with Salesforce, or other CRMS
- Experience designing email templates
Peaksware/MakeMusic is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role is $52,094 - $86,823. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, and certifications.
This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus.
Benefits and Perks:
- 100% company-paid Medical for employees with buy-up options
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Additional coverage options such as accident and critical illness insurance and hospital indemnity
- Company-paid Short Term Disability
- Company-paid Long Term Disability
- Company-paid Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Employee-paid Supplemental Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse, and/or Child
- 401(K) Matching
- Pet Insurance
- Significant investment in resources for employee development and professional growth
- Flexible work schedule in a culture of trust
- 9 paid holidays annually and unlimited Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Free TrainingPeaks, TrainHeroic, MakeMusic accounts, and Alfred Music product
- Access to on-site workout room, including locker rooms and showers
- Secure on-site bike storage
- Access to our on-site music studio
- Corporate discounts on select gym memberships and top-brand gear
- Access to nutritious snacks and devour hour, weekly subsidized lunch
Please contact [email protected] if you require a reasonable accommodation to review our website or to apply online.
MakeMusic is part of the Peaksware portfolio of brands. Peaksware has been featured in BuiltInColorado’s Top 100 Companies list since 2017 and our brands have been recognized in Outside Magazine’s “Best Places to Work” multiple years in a row. Peaksware has also been honored as a part of Mogul’s “Top 1,000 Companies for Millennial Women Worldwide”. We are proud of our company culture and of consistently being recognized, both locally and nationally, as a top workplace.