Email Marketing Manager at Angi
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Join us!
About The Role
Angi is seeking an experienced Email Marketing Manager to be part of our fast growing CRM team responsible for consumer marketing campaigns across owned channels (Email, push and SMS). This role will develop and build omni-channel customer journeys to transform how we talk to our customers through data-driven, customer-centric, personalized communications. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of taking projects from start to finish and can create the plan and execute.
What You'll Do:
- Project manage, deliver, and maintain new automated marketing campaigns built with complex personalized logic delivered through behavior-based triggers to help drive customers down the funnel of home project planning
- Translate business goals into accurate campaign requirements and plans, including but not limited to: specifying required data, segmentation/targeting logic, and dynamic content requirements
- Write effective and compelling creative briefs and work with creative resources to produce best in class creative assets while employing industry best practices
- Work cross functionally with marketing operations, creative, analytics, data engineering, and business stakeholders on campaign development and execution
- Continually measure and monitor program performance. Understand how to gather insights from program performance data and develop recommendations to drive measurable improvement in results
- Develop and execute robust but efficient QA/release plans to support new program launches deeply rooted in dynamic content and personalization
- Manage ongoing optimization of program KPI's by designing comprehensive, measurable A/B testing methods
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4 or more years of experience in an email marketing or CRM role
- Hands on experience developing and launching behavior triggered campaigns from end to end
- Experience with an enterprise level ESP
- Deep knowledge of CRM, marketing, and analytics tools. Experience with Looker nice to have.
- Desire to roll up sleeves and execute with the ability to juggle competing high-priority projects
- Experience and love for A/B testing and a solid understanding of testing methodologies
- Strong analytics skills using data to tackle problems and translate results into recommendations
- Basic HTML and SQL skills preferred
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Passion for creating an amazing experience for our customers
We value diversity:
We know that the best ideas come from marketing teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $70,000-$90,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world