Email Marketing Manager at Housecall Pro
We are excited to introduce a hybrid work model in 2021 that will allow for a combination of both remote and in-office work. We are open to candidates in San Diego or Denver, or those planning to move there.
At Housecall Pro, we're committed to making the everyday lives of home services professionals better by providing solutions that support their paths to success. Our core SaaS software platform runs all aspects of a home services business, including scheduling, dispatching, job management, invoicing, payment processing, and marketing. Housecall Pro will be there to help these businesses that keep America’s homes working navigate the transition to technology adoption.
Housecall Pro was founded in 2013 and has raised over $50M in venture capital funding to date. With over 200 employees in the US, we are growing our organization commensurate with our business opportunity and expect significant headcount growth in 2021.
The role: Email Marketing Manager
Housecall Pro is looking for an experienced email marketer to manage Housecall Pro’s outbound customer communications, specifically focusing on onboarding, activating and engaging our rapidly growing customer base. Housecall Pro’s engagement marketing team is a data-driven and growth-focused function bringing marketing, analytics, user insights and experimentation together to develop and optimize the engagement marketing strategy for customers to drive business growth.
This person will work cross functionally with marketing, product, data analytics, customer success, and operations stakeholders to develop strategy, collect requirements and manage asset production, as well as build emails and targeting for each program.
Compensation: $70 - $95,000 annually
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for performance against key top-line business goals including increasing activation, reducing churn and improving retention.
- Code responsive live-text and image-based emails using HTML and CSS email oriented best practices.
- Apply email best practices and rigorous testing to ensure that conversion metrics are met and our brand is communicated effectively.
- Partner with the creative team to develop campaign assets that align with our brand guidelines.
- Build emails and segments primarily in Braze and SMS comms in Salesforce.
- Continuously analyze, scrutinize, and test hypotheses to drive results including target segmentation and A/B creative testing.
- Work closely with product teams and customer teams to create a seamless user journey that thoughtfully onboards and introduces features to our Pros as well as enhances our brand.
- Own email QA from design rendering to email functionality.
- 3-5 years experience developing lifecycle marketing programs / CRM / engagement marketing programs through email, push notifications, sms, and/or in-app marketing.
- Great attention to detail and strong writing skills.
- Experience with dynamic content & personalization languages
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS for email.
- Strong project management and eagerness to learn new skills.
- Creative and empathetic thinker; you care deeply about our customers and can build precise targeting as well as delightful, on-brand experiences.
- Enjoy problem solving and testing first-of-kind initiatives.
- Experience with multi-variate testing.
- SQL/analytics experience a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce, digital retargeting, push marketing and SMS technology a plus.
- Empathy for SMBs and home service business trades a plus.
Why Housecall Pro
- Housecall Pro is a mission-driven company - Champion the Pro to Success.
- We save our home service professionals time, and help them, in turn, to delight their homeowner customers.
- We are tackling a large market ($700b+) generally underserved by technology and unencumbered by a dominant competitor.
- We have fun at work. Really.
- Competitive compensation and benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, disability, employee assistance program, 401K)
- Our passionate employees bring their authentic selves to work. Housecall Pro employees are encouraged to create employee resource groups to make the world better.
- Equity in a growth stage startup backed by top-tier VCs.
- Paid holidays and self-managed (unlimited) paid time off.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.