Email Marketing Manager at Zoom Video Communications
Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:12 p.m. (MST) on Monday, March 2, 2020
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
As the Email Marketing Manager, you’ll be tasked with working cross functionally to write, manage, and measure email campaigns to our customer base. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is comfortable working across multiple teams to lead projects from start to finish. The ideal professional fit is collaborative, analytical, a strategic thinker, and effective influencer. You’ll need exceptional verbal and written communications, ability to drive strategy through data, drive change through influence, and exceptional project management skills are a must for success in this role.
- Manage end-to-end execution of email campaigns, developing strategy, building, managing, analyzing, and optimizing email campaigns.
- Scale customer communications channels through ongoing list management, optimization, and A/B testing
- Execute a thoughtful A/B and multivariate testing regimen (subject lines, layout, creative, time + frequency, segmentation, etc.)
- Collaborate with graphic designers to create and deliver email marketing campaigns
- Proofread emails, with meticulous attention to grammar and spelling
- Segment audiences to ensure delivery of relevant content
- Knowledge of industry best practices for email creative and templates, segmentation, dynamic content, and testing methodologies
- Identify and implement innovative messaging to drive conversions at scale.
- Track and report on program KPIs to provide strategic campaign insights and recommendations
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience and success working in a cross-functional organization, and a global mindset
- 4+ years of experience running marketing campaigns
- Must be extremely analytical and data-driven.
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS
- Strong problem solver with self-starter, aka someone who hustles
- You are a team player and have strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in SFDC, Pardot, Domo/Tableau, Google Analytics/Optimize
- Ability to think critically and make optimization decisions based off of data analytics
- Demonstrated understanding of email marketing best practices
- Skilled in marketing testing, data analysis, and reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in video or web conferencing in the cloud is a plus
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!
Read Full Job Description