Email Marketing Manager at Pocket Outdoor Media
Pocket Outdoor Media is looking for an innovative, energetic, and extremely organized Email Marketing Manager to handle a wide variety of email/newsletter duties. This position is responsible for the overall management of Pocket Outdoor Media’s email campaigns, including maintaining the email database, growing/managing engagement strategies, and finding ways to improve our reach and effectiveness. This is a full-time Boulder-based position working our of our Boulder, CO, office.
- Day-to-day management of POM’s marketing, sales, circulation/house, and editorial emails, including creating and socializing best practices.
- Work with stakeholders on planning and development of new email launches, including list growth, segmentation, A/B testing, quality control, and analysis.
- Maintain email database and lists based on specific segmentation criteria, including managing integrations and APIs.
- Manage and optimize email-welcome workflows and all automated series.
- Generate new email leads through partnerships, paid advertising, and other creative avenues.
- Maintain reporting of all email activities; analyze, metabolize, and socialize analytics.
- Basic HTML knowledge is required.
- Must have a strong understanding of email marketing and segmentation, deployment, and analysis.
- Must possess strong project-management and organizational skills.
- An ability to thrive in an atmosphere of change, innovation, and ambiguity.
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure with sometimes limited supervision.
- A background in lead generation.
Education and Experience
- 5+ years experience in email marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree.