Email Marketing Manager
Mersive is a rapidly growing software company in downtown Denver that offers an award-winning wireless collaboration product suite that is transforming how organizations work and learn. We’re seeking a Email Marketing Manager to join our fast-paced marketing team and help scale our digital marketing initiatives and processes in support of a growing portfolio of products and features. This person will report to the Director of Digital Marketing and will be responsible for strategizing, managing and executing Mersive’s email automation and email marketing campaigns.
The role requires a confident and directed worker who can learn quickly, work productively, and collaborate well within marketing and cross-functionally.
The successful candidate must have a proven record of managing and launching B2B marketing automation and email marketing campaigns.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Improve enterprise wide marketing campaign performance by creating and interpreting campaign results, working closely with marketing peers and sales department to drive improvements in marketing engagement and conversion.
- Use in depth marketing industry knowledge, gather primary and secondary customer insights, collect database findings, and gain a deep understanding of internal business goals to develop impactful contact strategy, email content, landing pages, segmentation schemes, and email preferences while maintaining industry best practices including browser/client/mobile compatibility, appearance of subject lines, use of images, postal regulations, etc.
- Reviewing existing marketing campaigns across the business and automating where appropriate.
- Establishing and executing a range of automated marketing campaigns based on various criteria.
- Carrying out testing on automated marketing campaigns to maximise results.
- Develop and maintain email marketing calendars while ensuring they align with the editorial calendar
- Manage and continually optimize all email campaigns, including template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends for newsletter, stand-alone emails, milestone emails and marketing nurtures to improve program success.
- Work with sales teams to prioritize, develop and execute on outbound email campaigns
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Develop documentation and roadmaps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email
- Delivering a steady stream of qualified leads for the organisation.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing automation and email marketing campaigns in a B2B domain
- Strong understanding of B2B marketing and software sales funnel
- Expertise in translating business goals into operational requirements
- Solid understanding of data flow between CRM, marketing automation and analytics systems
- Proficiency in Hubspot and Google Analytics
- Experience working with industry standard tools for data gathering, tracking, and collaboration
- Demonstrated analytical ability and quantitative skills; demonstrable ability to analyze campaign and pipeline metrics and effectiveness and optimize to improve performance
- Strong project management skills with technical and business acumen
- Ability to be flexible and work under changing priorities; comfortable with ambiguity
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Produce high-quality deliverables with strong attention to detail
- Pass a thorough security background check
Mersive offers competitive compensation and benefits providing choice and flexibility for our employees. Our offerings include:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Generous PTO plan
- Company paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, open and pet friendly work environment