Email Marketing Developer at HomeAdvisor
We are looking for a motivated and highly organized team player to build email marketing campaigns and take our highly sophisticated program to the next level. As an Email Marketing Developer, you will be responsible for creating HTML from scratch, developing dynamic content for 1:1 messaging, segmenting audiences and launching complex tests inside our email service provider.
- Perform end-to-end execution of email communications, building and coding email campaigns, database selection, scheduling, testing and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns through ESP platform, Responsys.
- Convert PSD files into clean HTML/CSS for email marketing
- Build HTML from scratch using responsive design
- Ensure emails display properly across various email clients, desktop and mobile
- Edit existing HTML/emails, including resizing and changing out photos, copy, links and tracking parameters
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation, email opt-outs and other aspects of email execution, as required.
- Work with other business departments including, copywriters, designers, database developers and business development.
- Hands-on use of our email service provider platform, Oracle (Responsys) Marketing Cloud. Within the platform, you will be manipulating HTML, segmenting audiences, setting up A/B tests, and serving as a final quality assurance check before campaigns are launched.
- Launch new A/B tests, analyze results, and identify actionable opportunities and best practices to improve campaign performance.
What it takes to handle this position:
- BS/BA required
- 2+ years of experience in email marketing preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency developing responsive emails using HTML and CSS
- Proven ability to problem-solve and provide solutions for HTML rendering problems
- Hands-on experience with email service providers (Responsys, Salesforce, etc.) preferred
- Ability to monitor multiple projects simultaneously and overcome obstacles
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, adhere to QA checklists and deliver quality work
- Ability to pivot to high priority tasks quickly when the need arises
- High aptitude for learning new skills and the willingness to tackle new challenges
- Must be a team player!
At HomeAdvisor we create the digital tools and services that empower millions of service professionals to connect with hundreds of millions of homeowners. We are a dual sided marketplace that nurtures growth of the independent small business and delivers a seamless experience in home improvement. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting.