Email Marketing & Automation Manager
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Manager, Demand Generation & Marketing Automation will be responsible for the successful implementation of creative integrated campaigns & programs using the latest demand generation methods. The objective is to nurture our current customer base focusing on our top customers to retain revenue & drive pipeline growth, then track and report on the results, across multiple channels.
Role is best suited for a high achiever with proven ability develop B2B marketing programs both on the strategic and tactical level, who understands the how to holistically launch a demand generation campaign.
- Plan, create and manage a range of integrated, high-impact campaigns to support all products, solutions & verticals and drive email growth & engagement
- Assist in developing email campaign strategy and plan that addresses the high priority initiatives and integrates with other digital marketing efforts
- Execute email campaigns including development of email content, creating email lists, testing and sending emails, & reporting and optimization of email campaign results
- Collaborate with SMEs and other internal stakeholders to create specific product/vertical campaigns
- Align marketing with sales to ensure campaigns are synchronized with sales strategies and goals
- Work with internal stakeholders/ teams to track and manage lead flow and increase conversion rates at each stage of marketing and sales engagement
- Deliver reporting and analytics. Illustrate how marketing programs impact revenue; define and track key metrics, develop dashboards, deliver ad-hoc analyses as needed
- Stay on the cutting edge of marketing best practices by gathering and filtering new ideas from customers, colleagues and other experts; communicate and share best practices, training.
- Maintain expert opinion on relevant email related regulation (CAN-SPAM, CASL, GDPR), through partnership with internal compliance officers, solution providers and independent research
- Manage ongoing operations of email campaign program including campaign calendar, email production, performance & reporting
- Ensure consistency with branding guidelines, tone & voice for all email communications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field
- 3 – 5+ years of experience in a B2B analytical email marketing and/or marketing automation role
- Understanding of both the email marketing program side as well as the technical side of marketing automation
- Self-starter with ability to drive and manages projects independently
- Strong analytical marketing skills to ensure regular testing, refining and optimizing email marketing campaigns
- Strong email marketing skills, including experience with testing design, customer segmentation, tracking, and interpreting results
- Excellent oral, written communication and online research skills
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Skilled in developing, cultivating and managing relationships with multiple stakeholders internally & externally
- Excellent project management and issue resolution skills
- High attention to detail
- Experience with Pardot (preferred) or other similar marketing automation system
- Experience with Saleforce.com (preferred)
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.