Email Marketing Associate
Do you want to work for a company that was voted at Denver Post Top Workplace for the last 6 years running?HomeAdvisor’s Marketing team is growing, and we want you to have fun at your job while growing your career! We are looking for a motivated, ambitious team player to help manage our B2B email marketing program.
The B2B Marketing team is a key component of HomeAdvisor’s success. The team is responsible for performance-based marketing initiatives, managing millions of dollars in spend each year. With that comes a huge opportunity to learn, grow, and excel. Team members work on sales enablement initiatives, product roll-outs, strategic partnerships, email campaigns, and more.
As an Email Marketing Associate, you will help create personalized content, formulate tests, and analyze results. You will help build relevant and triggered email campaigns by using behavior data to send the right message at the right time. To be successful, you will need a unique combination of strong creativity and analytical skills to take the email program to the next level.
Day-to-day you will:
- Plan and execute email marketing campaigns targeted throughout the B2B customer lifecycle.
- Monitor and report on email performance, leading to the continuous improvement of user experience and overall ROI.
- Work with other business departments including, copywriters, designers, developers, product, sales, and business development.
- Hands-on use of our email service provider platform, Responsys. Within the platform, you will be manipulating HTML, segmenting audiences, designing and executing A/B tests, and serving as a final quality assurance check before campaigns are launched.
- Use database management skills target customers based on behaviors (i.e. opens, clicks, enrolls, etc.).
- Launch new tests, analyze results, and identify actionable opportunities and best practices to improve campaign performance.
- Use strategic problem solving skills to increase deliverability and profitability of the program.
Why you might want to work at HomeAdvisor:
- HomeAdvisor is the industry-leading online marketplace connecting homeowners to pre-qualified home improvement resources in their area – a homeowner turns to HomeAdvisor every second for help.
- You will be working for a company that been around for 18 years, is fast-growing and profitable, yet still has that entrepreneurial feel.
- We have launched a national, multimillion dollar TV campaign, and there is a huge emphasis on email marketing to build strong relationships with the service professionals we acquire.
- We want you to grow – what do you want to learn? What responsibilities do you want? You ask, and we’ll figure out how to help you. Plus, we want you to have fun – our atmosphere is laidback and casual, and we enjoy a great work-life balance with our “take what you need” paid-time off.
- You have a direct impact on what our service professionals experience every single day with HomeAdvisor.
What it takes to handle this position:
- BS/BA and 1-4 years of marketing experience required
- Strong project management skills with the ability to monitor multiple projects simultaneously and overcome obstacles
- Must be extremely detail oriented and have excellent written and communication skills
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills, demonstrating the ability to understand key performance drivers and ability to execute against findings
- Basic knowledge and comfort working with HTML, Excel, Google Suite, PowerPoint, and Photoshop
- Ability to handle quick change and short turnaround times
- Eager to work efficiently in a very fast paced environment
- High aptitude for learning new skills and the willingness to tackle new challenges
- Demonstrated ability to interpret in-depth analyses and uncover actionable insight
- Hands-on experience with email service providers such as Responsys, ExactTarget, Pardot, Marketo is a plus
If you're interested in a career with us, we'd love to talk. If you have questions about any of our roles, talk with one of our Recruiters by signing up for our next chat: http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us/