Email Deliverability Consultant at Iterable
Iterable is the growth marketing platform that enables brands to create, execute, and optimize campaigns to power world-class customer engagement across email, push, SMS, in-app and more with unparalleled data flexibility. We are an integrated, cross-channel solution—Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We've raised a $60M Series D from top-tier investors like Index Ventures and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years and we have also made Best Places to Work - Denver for 2020. In addition, Wealthfront listed us on their 2020 Career Launching Companies List and we’ve earned ourselves a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100. We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, plus our first international office in London. Our values are Trust, Growth Mindset, Humility, and Balance, and you can learn more about how we live our values as we scale on Our Culture page or more about our history on our About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
As a member of Iterable’s Customer Success team, the Senior Email Deliverability Consultant will be responsible for providing our customers with the necessary tools, strategies and best practices to ensure they’re happy and getting as much value as possible from the product. This is a key position for the company as we have had very few customer losses and we intend to keep it that way. Keeping customers happy and productive is core to our mission.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Provide email deliverability consulting services for new and existing customers of Iterable
- Monitor customers’ performance using internal metrics and 3rd-party delivery tools
- Ensure customers have a smooth experience with our product and increasing their ROI
- Ensure high level email campaign deliverability for a growing client base of enterprise companies
- Gather delivery data into account assessments including Email Delivery Reports
- Discover and resolve email delivery problems with specific ISPs and mailbox providers
- Maintain a trusted advisor relationship with each assigned client
We are looking for people who have:
- Familiarity with 3rd-party delivery tools (250ok, Litmus, Return Path, SendGrid, etc.)
- Proficient with ISP/domain-specific delivery policies and feedback loops with ISPs
- Experienced in best practices for sending bulk email, list management and spam reduction
- Familiar with end-to-end email delivery (IP addresses, DNS, SMTP, authentication, etc.)
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM/anti-spam laws
- Previous experience with email marketing, push, or SMS software
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Iterable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strives to build a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Last Update: 09/29/2020