Email and Web Developer at Community First Foundation (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
Email and Web Developer
Who is Community First?
Community First Foundation has been connecting donors and innovative Colorado nonprofits since 1975. As the community foundation serving Jefferson County, we are committed to activating ideas, people and nonprofits so that all Jeffco communities have the opportunity to thrive. We help donors with philanthropic planning, support nonprofits with grants and resources, and together, build resilient and connected communities. We also run Colorado Gives Day, one of the biggest giving days in the country! Our work is rooted in radical listening and a commitment to equity and inclusion. We like trying new things so let’s dream big and make good happen!
About the Position:
We highly encourage diverse individuals to apply. We believe that different experiences, perspectives, ideas and cultures make us a better team and enable us to deliver an even better experience to our donors and nonprofits.
The Email and Web Developer reports to the VP of Marketing and Communications and will be responsible for all email and web assets for the Foundation. You will build and maintain accessible, mobile-friendly email and web assets using content management systems and contracted front/back-end developers as needed. If you A/B test everything, geek out on UX, and continuously optimize for engagement and conversion, then you may be a perfect fit for this job.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build beautiful, high-performing, and accessible webpages and emails.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Marketing Manager to build behavior-based campaigns using marketing automation tools and CRM.
- Run Litmus tests for emails, checking landing pages in all browsers, running tests on campaigns/programs, data capture, etc. Perform quality assurance testing to ensure appropriate segments, content, and submitted data are resulting in expected cases of internal and external-facing email communications.
- Proficient in email and marketing automation platforms such as Pardot, Hubspot, Adobe Campaign.
- Design graphics appropriate for web applications and websites (e.g. web limitations, screen resolutions, how to create graphics for use in HTML layouts, etc.).
- Develop process flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Track and implement content update submissions, clarify requests, perform updates via a content management system, and test/verify changes that are not CMS supported.
- Assist with special projects and other duties beyond those described above, as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- A healthy respect for deadlines: the ability to prioritize progress over perfection and the drive to see projects through to completion.
- Self-motivated with a passion for maintaining current and up-to-date on email and web best practice.
- Ability to organize and track requests, edits, and content update timelines.
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years demonstrable experience producing dynamic assets including emails, landing pages, and forms, required.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them, required.
- Familiarity with GDPR and other privacy or compliance laws or directives as they apply to collecting and processing data online, required.
- Ability to translate project requirements and build appropriate solutions in marketing automation platforms, required
- Knowledge of lead and data management, custom data, lead scoring, and analytics concepts, preferred.
Benefits and Perks:
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation of $60,000-70,000 and an extensive benefits package including:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) / retirement plan
- 401(k) employer matching
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Employee assistance program
- Paid family leave
- Professional development assistance
- Paid holidays
- Remote work / telecommuting options
- Workplace perks
We are also conveniently located on the G-line in Old Town Arvada. Oh, and we’re pretty fun so we think you’ll like working with us.
By now you’re at the bottom of this job posting so chances are you’re probably interested in this role. If you’re hesitant because you don’t meet every requirement, but you think you’re a fit, please give it a shot and apply to: https://j.brt.mv/ATS/jb.do?reqGK=27647285
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
You are valued and you belong. We are committed to maintaining the best possible environment for our employees where people can show up as their authentic selves and grow with the Foundation. We are committed to creating an equitable and inclusive workplace and we can only achieve this together.
In that spirit, we provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetics, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.