We’re looking for a highly motivated, critical thinking and passionate creator to join our multifaceted team and drive our digital offerings into new and exciting spaces. As one of our Video Editors, you’ll bring a host of video products to life, capturing the unique tone, pace, and objective required for the project at hand. Production at Craftsy offers the demanding and challenging experience of creating inspirational content that pushes our standards in the competitive environment of digital production.
- Do what you do best — edit! From long-form instructional video to eye-catching social videos, we produce an array of products that need continual evolution.
- Be Forward Thinking as you prioritize and own multiple edits from start to finish
- Collaborate! Don’t be afraid to reach deep into your bag of tricks to creatively refine our editing techniques including graphic elements, pacing, music and SFX
- Communicate clearly and effectively with peers, collaborators and managers, specifically with the Director/Producer to achieve desired end result
• 2+ years experience in post-production
• Expertise in Adobe CC Creative Suite (experience with After Effects is a huge plus)
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice as needed
• Must be willing to work in Denver, CO
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States