E-Mail Marketing Manager at Arrow Electronics, Inc. (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
E-Mail Marketing Manager
SiliconExpert, leading component intelligence and services company, is looking for an energized and skilled Email Marketing Manager to create funnels and email marketing campaigns aligned to our target customer and prospect buyer's journey-from the "Welcome" email sequence through to "Sales" emails-the email marketer addresses the user's needs, solves their problems, and answers their questions at every stage of the journey, with the goal of converting a lead or nurture into a sale.
You will write standalone as well as multi-touch emails, write compelling subject lines, work with our graphic designer on engaging graphics, be responsible for guiding tone, score content, and build automated multi-touch email nurture programs within integrated e-marketing platform. You will also analyze open rates and click-through rates to assess campaign performance.
What you will be doing
- You will build integrated programs utilizing our cutting-edge marketing technology stack - building emails/blogs/newsletters, developing workflow rules and creating & maintaining email nurtures to the latest best practices.
- Focus will be on 'zero waste' marketing campaigns, the Email Marketing Manager will drive nurture strategizes that emphasize personalized content - delivering the right message, to the right person (or company), at the right time, in the right channel, in local language. Development, audit and refresh of our target persona as well as our target account profiles will be at the ownership of this role.
- You are a dynamic marketer with a can-do attitude who will continuously test, propose, and execute on optimizations to improve performance and efficiency.
- You will be results-driven, working to develop, deploy and manage nurture and ABM programs using Hubspot.
- Plan and implement trigger-based nurturing programs (with emphasis on email) in Hubspot. Create segments for marketing programs based on buyer personas and account-based marketing.
- Improve conversions within the lead-to-close cycle with email marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Understand the audience segments that SiliconExpert caters to, monitor overall conversions throughout the funnel and proactively identify points of friction.
- Assist sales motions with email templates and nurture campaigns.
- Constantly observe funnel trends and user behavior; alert the product and pipeline marketing teams with the right takeaways.
What we are looking for
- 5 to 7 years of hands-on multi-touch email campaigns, ABM programs, and Hubspot experience building lead nurture programs
- ABM experience
- Experience in an email/funnel/lifecycle marketing role
- Strong with reporting/funnel visualization and deriving insights from first-order metrics as well as business metrics
- Strong content writer
- Lead scoring and content scoring strategy and experience
- Familiar with platforms that enable email marketing and/or lifecycle-based workflows
- Interested in innovations in the email marketing space (eg. 3rd-party/trigger-based emails, etc.)
- Unrestricted, out-of-the-box reasoning with a curiosity towards the SaaS space, or any space for that matter, for marketing inspirations
- Strong knowledge of Demand marketing
The Skills That Will Help You Succeed Even More:
- Localized/regionalized campaign development experience
- Experience working within a SaaS company
What's In It for You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
Since 2000, SiliconExpert helps you make better data-driven decisions with a human-driven experience. Over 500 electrical, software and data engineers handcraft our component database of more than one billion parts to deliver the most comprehensive and current tools in the industry. Customers globally use our solutions to manage risk, avoid redesigns, and mitigate obsolescence in innovative industries such as consumer electronics, telecommunications, automotive, medical and aerospace. SiliconExpert's customers include: leading commercial and government OEMs, top-tier authorized distributors, contract manufacturers and component suppliers. Whether it's a design engineer or financial expert, supply chain management or procurement manager, SiliconExpert is a complete components data intelligence solution for organizational alignment, efficiency, collaboration, and optimization.
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the company's request and sole discretion.
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$78,300.00 - $93,280.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the Company's request and sole discretion.
Marketing and Communications
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law.