Director of User Acquisition & Paid Media at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking a Director of User Acquisition and Paid Media to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers.
- Strategically lead the evolution of the UA team to be best in breed across existing channels while testing into and nurturing the development of new channels
- Drive efficient scale of paid acquisition channels across search, DSPs, paid social, affiliate partnerships, referral, and traditional media tactics
- Lead a team while working cross-functionally with data analytics, engineering, product, creative and design, and finance teams
- Manage User Acquisition budget, as needed, and provide forecasting and budgeting recommendations
- Identify new potential channels, including traditional media, to catalyze the future growth of the Ibotta user base
- Evolve the long-term UA strategy to include new products and business verticals, while continuing existing successful growth strategies
- Coach and develop a growing team across dimensions of performance, skills, and career development
What we are looking for:
- 8-10+ years of paid advertising experience in B2C, preferably with experience in both desktop and mobile digital marketing
- Intimate understanding of performance marketing and analytics, ideally at a growth stage companies or on high-growth lines of business
- Mobile Measurement Partner (MMP) experience desired (eg. AppsFlyer, Branch/TUNE, Adjust, etc.) as well as a strong understanding of web analytics and attribution
- Deep experience with media buying across both digital and traditional media channels
- Ability to manage large datasets and perform both qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Energetic, self-starter, and a team player
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and spoken
- Solid understanding of advertising metrics
- Experience managing large budgets on major digital channels, including Facebook, Google, Pinterest, Display Networks, and Affiliate.
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $1B in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO or with the option of full-time remote and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $130,000-$175,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base salary.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.