Director of Social Media at Stream
Stream is seeking a Director of Social Media to develop and manage a strategic plan that will expand and improve the relationship of our brand within the SaaS community. This is a full-time position in Boulder or remote (US).
What you will be doing
As our Director of Social Media you will be responsible for developing a method for identifying and engaging with social audiences across all major platforms with the goal of improving brand awareness, and more importantly, fostering the growth of a real community around Stream.
- Identify audiences by persona and vertical that we should be engaging with across platforms
- Create a plan, manage the schedule, and lead the execution of all social media activities
- Measure and report on the engagement rate and growth of each audience on a weekly basis
- Develop content in alignment with the marketing, sales, and development teams
- Source content ideas from the verticals that matter most to our brand (e.g., common pain points, repeated questions)
- Lead community management to drive positive brand conversations. Ensure questions, comments and related opportunities are handled with a well-executed, high-touch experience
- Act as a representative of the brand, embodying the mission, values, and passion of our company within the social media community
If you are a self-starter who is excited about building relationships and communities using social media, this job is for you!
Proven experience building engagement and growth via all social channels, preferably within the software industry
- Experience and best practice knowledge of community management with the ability to respond and interact with incoming messages in a timely manner
- A track record of building relationships via social media
- Deep knowledge of the top social media platforms and the tools used to manage said platforms
- Worked in a startup business environment and can communicate with a product owner as easily as you can with a developer
Don’t fall into all of the requirements? You don’t have to match every bullet as long as you can grow into the role and provide value to the team.
Audio/Video productions skills
- Webinar experience
What we have to offer you
Stream employees enjoy some of the best benefits in the industry:
- A competitive salary
- Company equity
- Medical/Dental/Vision 100% covered by Stream for employee (and discounted for dependents)
- Weekly team lunches (Boulder)
- Plenty of snacks and fancy coffee/teas (Boulder)
- Fitness stipend (Boulder and US remote)
- Pearl Street, Boulder, CO office
- The possibility to visit our office in Amsterdam