Director of Search Engine Marketing at simPRO Software Group (Greater Denver Area, CO)
simPRO is seeking an experienced Director of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) to lead our growing search marketing team and optimize a highly visible performance marketing program. This role requires an individual with strong leadership, mentoring and analytical skills who can work cross-functionally and determine how to best reach, educate, nurture and drive action with global target buyers in the trades industry.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for organic and paid search and a proven track record managing multiple digital marketing channels in a fast-paced B2B SaaS environment. This role is responsible for developing campaigns and programs that hit growth targets globally. Working cross-functionally across key groups including Sales, Product, Marketing and Customer Success, this role will create campaigns that leverage search, display, and paid social, and will utilize analytics systems to continually measure and optimize performance.
Reporting to the CMO, this role is a vital part of the marketing leadership team that will help drive the next phase of growth for simPRO.
- Lead the strategy and execution of comprehensive SEO and SEM initiatives to drive growth across all global markets
- Own demand forecasting and campaign reporting, including detailed funnel data and campaign insights on multi-channel marketing strategies across SEO/SEM, PPC, social media, video, etc.
- Lead a team by providing direction, guidance, ongoing performance feedback, and fostering teamwork, but also be comfortable getting your hands dirty to drive projects forward with a high level of quality and speed.
- Oversea all multi-channel budgets, distribution, attribution and tracking
- Analyze campaign outcomes in detail, drawing insights and presenting results clearly to facilitate sound decision making, future outcomes and high performance strategies
- Collaborate with the wider global marketing team and vendors to ensure cohesive alignment and collaboration across multiple projects
- Collaborate with global sales team to ensure a seamless, strategic hand-off for leads and sales funnel optimization
- Be a trusted advisor throughout the organization, sharing your expertise on what drives marketing performance, and provide guidance on how to accelerate growth/impact on our long-term plans
- 8+ years of either agency or in-house search marketing experience with a focus on paid performance and new customer acquisition
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Proven experience leading and building a team
- Strong web analytics background and project management skills
- Experience in fast paced, high growth environments, ideally in B2B SaaS
- Possess a high degree of creativity to find new, compelling ways to reach and communicate to prospects and customers
- Strong understanding of Marketing Automation and CRM systems. Experience with Pardot and Salesforce preferred.
- Experience with Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, social media ad platforms, as well as various web and data analytics platforms
- Understanding of key metrics, financials, ROI, etc.
- Collaborative team-player and natural relationship builder with experience working closely with cross-functional teams at all levels
What we can offer you:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision package
- Flexible and generous time off
- 401k matching (after 6 months of employment)
- Some meals provided
- Dog-friendly office environment
- Fun team camaraderie opportunities and events
- Casual dress
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Free parking
- Happy hours and office games
While experience in the above areas will be highly considered, it’s important to note they will be secondary to the person with the right determination, attitude, and overall suitability. simPRO is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.