Director, Product Strategic Marketing at IHS Markit Digital
This role leads the product marketing for the Polk Automotive Data product suite within the IHS Markit Automotive business line. The Polk Automotive Data portfolio is comprised of Polk Audiences, Polk Demand Signals, Polk Data Services, and Polk Market Insights. The suite provides automotive marketers the tools and insights critical to developing, activating, and optimizing successful marketing strategies across any channel – TV, Digital, social, direct marketing, and e-mail.
- Strategic story-teller, translating Polk Automotive Data Product suite capabilities to relieving client pain points
- Communications strategic lead, including development of Thought Leadership, Best Practices, Collateral, & Events, solidifying our position as strategic partner and trusted authority in automotive
- Portfolio packaging strategic lead, developing channel specific approach aligned to customer needs and pain points, creating demand for our products and services.
- Portfolio pricing strategic lead, collaborating across functions to position our portfolio for long term revenue
- Interacts with members of product development, sales, customer care support, and directly with customers to bring strategic solutions to market
- 7-10 years in Marketing & Advertising; agency, client, publisher, or data provider
- Fundamental background in performance marketing, media/ad tech (advanced TV / Digital), and industry opportunity
- Understanding of automotive marketing landscape and challenges
- Work effectively as part of a product team and foster team cooperation
- Strong written and verbal communications with an aptitude for presenting thoughts and ideas to all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Works to build consensus across groups with competing priorities
- Persuasive with details and facts
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in all Microsoft Office and SalesForce applications