Director of Product Marketing
Founded in 2006, SurveyGizmo is a powerful survey and data insights platform that empowers business professionals to make informed decisions. As SaaS application software, it offers user-friendly data collection tools for understanding customers, markets, and employees in real time and communicating this information across an organization. It provides data insights in over 205 countries, with 50K new surveys created and 5M responses collected every week.
SurveyGizmo has tremendous opportunity to continue this growth, based on current market size and the potential for more sophisticated product positioning and a robust sales and marketing engine. Details on SurveyGizmo’s products and services can be found on our website (www.surveygizmo.com).
Who You Are
You have a Heart for Service
We provide extraordinary service to our customers, co-workers, and our community by going out of our way to appreciate and support them.
You are Curious
We create products that help our customers listen and be curious, and we ourselves are curious. We strive to understand our customers’ business problems and the solutions delivered with our software.
You Find a Way
We help our customers and employees succeed by finding solutions to their problems. We have a can-do attitude and we do what we say we will do.
What You’ll Do
We are seeking a Director of Product Marketing to join our team. Reporting to the CMO, the Director of Product Marketing will define and execute the go-to-market strategy for all products while working in close collaboration with our Product Management, Customer Success, Partner and Sales teams. You will be the expert on our markets, buyers, products, and competitors, and your responsibility will be to synthesize this expertise to identify where and how we drive the highest possible customer engagement for our business through marketing programs.
How You’ll Spend Your Days
- Develop our go-to-market strategy in close collaboration with Product Management, Customer Success, Partnerships, and Sales
- Research market needs; collect and analyze data that supports customers’ needs
- Define and maintain a deep understanding of our markets and customers
- Serve as a market and product expert to customers, prospects, external stakeholders (analysts, media, pundits, agencies, partners) and internal stakeholders (Sales, Customer Support, etc.)
- Create and execute the go-to-market strategy for product releases, including messaging, training, and promotion
- Serve as an enthusiast for our products via blogs, social media, and speaking engagements
- Create content (e.g., white papers, product videos, website copy, blog posts, webinars) to support progression along the Buyer Journey (Sales and Partner Enablement)
- Work with Sales and Customer Success on Segmentation and Verticalization
- Work with Sales and Customer Success on Pricing
- Work collaboratively with demand generation and writer(s) on the content strategy
- Work with our customers to identify and create case studies and customer success stories
- Keep the company up to date with market trends and competition, and translate that into actionable information, tools (e.g., battle cards), and programs for Sales and Marketing
- BA / BS degree in Marketing, Communications or similar
- 7+ years of experience in product marketing for enterprise Software-as-a-Service
- Proven and visible marketing experience driving adoption and expansion of a product
- Possess a highly analytical approach, used in a wide range of responsibilities, from customer engagement to product adoption to sales processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You must be a thinker and a doer
- Previous experience being accountable for metrics, such as content effectiveness, Win Rate, Competitive Win Rate, market penetration, and market share
- Skilled at working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity
SurveyGizmo is about bringing together top talent to make an immediate impact in software. Our culture encourages employees who are able to create, think and challenge each other in a fast-paced environment. We are transforming our products and services, exploiting advanced techniques to create new “ways and means” for our industries and customer segments to “find the truth” in data collection and surveys.
Our Team Members Enjoy
- Competitive compensation package and full suite of benefits
- Great Boulder location without the Pearl Street commute
- Environment where you are empowered and can see your impact