Director, Product Marketing at LogRhythm
Director, Product Marketing
LogRhythm, a leader in NextGen SIEM, empowers organizations to measurably reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to, and neutralizing cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s Threat Lifecycle Management workflow is the foundation for security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for IT and OT environments. The LogRhythm platform has won many accolades, including being positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant.
LogRhythm is looking for a Director of Product Marketing to lead this critical organization within the business and drive strategic decisions related to product and service positioning, GTM execution, and sales and partner enablement. This is a unique opportunity to work in a leadership role within an award-winning, globally recognized cyber security leader. The position is based out of LogRhythm’s headquarters in Boulder, Colorado and is an excellent opportunity for the experienced product marketer who is a strategic thinker, has an entrepreneurial disposition, has deep cyber security domain expertise and wants to make an impact.
LogRhythm is a recognized leader in Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA), Network Detection and Response (NDR) and Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) solutions, empowering enterprise organizations around the globe to rapidly detect, investigate and neutralize cyber threats before they can cause harm.
- Lead LogRhythm’s product marketing team
- Work cross-organizationally to help define and execute market strategy and go-to-market plans for product and service offerings
- Lead development of product and service positioning and messaging
- Own and lead product and service launch strategy, ensuring overall execution of internal and external launch processes
- Partner with product management to perform competitive intelligence gathering and analysis
- Oversee development and maintenance of high-impact product and service collateral, data sheets, white papers, case studies, kill sheets, sales tools and similar assets
- Ensure corporate website reflects current and accurate information on products, and support other marketing teams to update it and other content on a regular basis
- Assist the field and partner sales organizations with product and service expertise, including providing sales training and enablement, and supporting field engagements
- Represent the company at conferences and deliver market-facing solution and company presentations
- Own and lead the company’s industry analyst relations program strategy and execution
- 10+ years of product marketing experience, including prior management experience
- Strong security domain expertise, including knowledge of the SIEM, UEBA, NDR, SOAR and related markets
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work cross organizationally to establish strong relationships, manage stakeholders and realize high quality, well communicated, predictable outcomes
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally for industry conferences, partner events and customer visits
- BA/BS in technical discipline; MBA preferred
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.