Director, Product Marketing at Ibotta
The Director, Product Marketing will lead a team of product marketing managers and associates responsible for all stages of new product and feature releases from ideation through launch and growth. The ideal candidate for this role has significant experience in product marketing at high-growth, consumer-facing technology organizations.
What you’ll do:
- Lead all product and feature release go-to-market strategy and execution from conception through early growth
- Lead a team of Product Marketing Managers through technical product scoping, market research, launch planning, and new product and feature growth
- Experience working across marketing functions to coordinate creative, communications, advertising, incentives, and budgeting
- Work cross-functionally with Research & Insights, Data Analytics, Engineering, and Product to ensure that Ibotta is moving quickly while delivering the highest quality product that improves the experience for Ibotta savers
- Partner with the creative and finance teams to introduce highly impactful and on-budget (ranging from organic to $1M ) product launches
What we are looking for:
- 5 to 10+ years of Product Marketing experience
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Experience in go-to-market and growth of a web product, browser plugin, and/or payments solution strongly preferred
- Obsession for customers and strategic partners
- Strong executive presence and ability to work directly with C-suite stakeholders
- World-class project management, budget management, and change management skills to ensure the adoption of all product marketing and marketing research deliverables.
- MBA or Master’s Degree preferred
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States.
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.