Director of Product Marketing (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
| Greater Denver Area | Remote
Employer Provided Salary: $190,000-$210,000 Annually
Salary data is provided by the employer. Please note this is not a guarantee of compensation.
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
At Flatfile, we're creating beautiful, human-centric experiences to remove the barriers between people and data. We're automating every repetitive and painstaking process involved in teaching machines what data is and where it should go.
Flatfile is looking for a product marketing leader with a passion for a developer-first PLG go-to-market motion and deep roots in the enterprise software tools market.
If you're someone who can thrive in a fast-paced environment, explain complex concepts in a way that makes them sound simple, and communicate technical and business value effectively, we'd love to meet you.
You will report to: Chief Marketing Officer
What you'll do
- Lead product marketing and drive a developer-first PLG go-to-market motion
- Work across all parts of the organization to optimize our PLG model, maximize user progression and sales funnel conversions
- Develop competitive positioning and messaging strategy and communicate the benefits of Flatfile in an effective and engaging way
- Plan, build, and execute product launch initiatives and campaigns
- Create compelling product content and sales tools, including sales presentations, collateral, white papers, and videos that demonstrate Flatfile's technology, business value and product differentiators
- Partner with our Developer Experience to continuously improve the developer journey throughout the PLG flywheel. Work with our Demand Generation and Growth team to massively grow our user base and create measurable pipeline impact
- Enable our GTM teams with market, product and competitive knowledge and sales tools
What you'll bring
- 7+ years of experience in software product marketing or related roles
- Expertise with developer-oriented PLG or freemium business models and managing a PLG flywheel
- Domain expertise in the area of software development tools, cloud, or other developer/IT-oriented software products
- Experience marketing to software developers and IT management personas across industries
- Compelling storyteller who can engage and educate colleagues, customers and partners
- Experience analyzing products, competition, pricing, and industry trends combined with development and delivering of competitive messaging and positioning
- Experience working with direct and indirect sales teams and marketing to enterprise customers
- Spearheaded strategic projects and recognized as trusted leader inside executive teams
- Exceptional writing and communication skills and a knack for visualizing complex concepts in a simple way
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, balancing both strategic and tactical responsibilities
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Flatfile's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado.
Salary: $190,000 - $210,000 annually
Equity: this role is eligible to participate in Flatfile's equity plan
Reasons you’ll love working here
*Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance for you and your dependents
*401k match. 100% matching for up to 3% and a 50% match for the next 2%
*Equity options for all full-time employees
*100% remote work environment
*Unlimited paid time off, with a recommended minimum of 3 weeks
*$10,000 home office makeover with personal access to an interior designer
*$150 per month toward cell phone and wifi
*The best tools to do your work, including a Mac laptop and top-of-the-line hardware.
*24/7 access to a Health Advocate & free annual membership to One Medical
*12 weeks of paid family leave
*And much more!
Flatfile believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company. As such, Flatfile is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people from all walks of life; we do not discriminate based on race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. While we have more work to do to advance diversity and inclusion, we are invested in growth that empowers everyone to succeed.
Read Full Job Description