We are currently accepting resumes for this role with a hiring target of early 2022. If your resume is a match, we will be in touch shortly, but communication may be delayed.
Reporting to our VP of Marketing, we’re seeking a Director of Product Marketing to align our product marketing strategy to our product roadmaps and the Mersive strategic vision. This is an excellent opportunity to leverage and expand our industry defining thought leadership position and work closely with our executive team. The ideal candidate has the ability to be both technical and creative when it comes to shaping our product messaging, strategies, and support programs. In this role, you will own the product marketing strategy and be a key point of contact for the Mersive executive, marketing, product, sales, and success teams.
Who We Are:
Headquartered in Denver, Mersive Technologies is well-known as a market disruptor in the collaboration software space. This combination of innovation, rapid growth, and profitability makes us a unique technology company. Our wireless collaboration products make the world’s meetings better by providing for a more productive and engaging experience. Among our customers are over 30 Fortune 100 companies and hundreds of top universities globally that use Mersive Solstice to make their workplace and classrooms meaningful, connected and more enjoyable for everyone. Since launching Solstice in 2014 it has been deployed in hundreds of thousands of meeting spaces through our worldwide sales and integrator partner network.
But who are we? We are a diverse team of over 160 dedicated people who genuinely care about our work, customers, and each other. We promote a culture of innovation, trust, and accountability. We value transparency, intellectual honesty, hard work and community. Mersive is growing quickly, and we are looking for folks who like a challenge and are not afraid to break new ground in either technology or business models.
- Lead product marketing and go-to-market strategies for Mersive’s Solstice product suite, including product launches and software releases
- Manage, mentor, and grow the Product Marketing team and ensure the department has the ideal design for long-term success
- Define, develop, and update product messaging, positioning, differentiators, and value propositions
- Support key initiatives including product launches, partner enablement, thought leadership, and more
- Create and update content including product documentation, white papers, sales presentations, product videos, blog posts, battle cards, landing pages, and more
- Work with the Mersive partners to define and execute co-marketing activities and promotional assets
- Provide strategic input to the head of Product Training to further develop Mersive’s training program in support of corporate objectives
- Develop market intelligence, perform competitive research, conduct surveys, and interview key stakeholders to build expertise about the market, customers, partners, industry, and competitive landscape
- Work closely with the Product Development team to educate internal and external stakeholders on new product features and their benefits
- Work cross-functionally with other marketing team members to define and deliver impactful campaigns that drive revenue growth in a competitive market
- Identify ways to improve processes or introduce new approaches that will grow and scale the function
- 5-10 years in product marketing and/or product management in a software company
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills – there is a heavy amount of writing, collaborating, presenting, and selling ideas in this role
- Strong background working with technical products and buyers
- Experience working with documentation, training, and partnership portals
- Previous experience managing and mentoring a team
- Highly collaborative individual who is open to hearing new ideas and feedback
- Must be adaptable as new market opportunities emerge and product priorities can quickly change
- Ability to handle high-level ideas and turn them into executable strategies
- Must work cross-functionally and communicate with a variety of teams and individuals
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-paid Life, AD&D, STD, and LTD insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match (returning January 2022)
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture of collaboration, integrity, authenticity, and innovation.
- High growth and endless opportunity
- Competitive targeted compensation range of between $120,000 - $150,000, inclusive of salary and bonus (Colorado Based Positions Only)
All offers of employment at Mersive are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. Mersive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Mersive does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. We celebrate diversity in all forms.
By clicking on the “submit application” button and applying for a job at Mersive, you are agreeing to submit your data to Mersive for the purposes of determining qualification for the role. In addition, Mersive will keep the personal data you submit now for future recruiting and hiring processes.