Quantum Metric helps organizations build better digital products faster. Our platform for Continuous Product Design gives business and technical teams a single version of truth that’s fast, quantified, and grounded on what customers actually experience. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
About the role
We’re looking for a superstar product marketing leader to join our team. You’ll be passionate about digital technologies and data and how they help leading companies transform their organizations and build the best digital products faster.
This is a high growth role at a high growth time in our industry! Overall, you’ll be responsible for standing up our partner product marketing and market intelligence programs, helping to translate our amazing solution to business value, and evangelizing our category Continuous Product Design. You’ll have a technical background, understanding of the broader digital ecosystem, and top notch storytelling and presentation skills.
- Partner product marketing: Closely collaborate with the global partnerships team, develop strategic messaging and campaigns, launch and lead our external facing partner network (including technology ecosystem, global systems integrators, and strategic cloud partners like Google or Salesforce), and develop deep domain expertise on technical integrations, partner use cases, and customer stories.
- Market intelligence: Lead our market intelligence program by staying up to date with the market landscape, develop messaging and content that helps us get in front of and deposition competitors, and continuously inform our roadmap, positioning, and messaging.
- Sales enablement: Be the go-to resource for our sales organization on all messaging and intelligence related to the partner ecosystem and market landscape, including sales decks, enablement presentations, briefs, playbooks, etc.
- Thought leadership and content: Produce thought leadership and practitioner content that drives top of funnel awareness and pipeline, including long-form content, how to’s, blog posts, webinars, co-branded content with partners, etc.
- Passion for helping companies build great digital products and customer experiences through real-time visibility and automated insights
- 10+ years experience in product marketing, technical marketing, product management, field/sales engineering, or sales, preferably at a B2B SaaS company in digital experience monitoring, application performance monitoring, digital analytics, or related
- Highly cross-functional across product, marketing, partnerships, and sales — people want to work with you!
- You love telling stories and have top notch writing and public speaking skills
- Detail-oriented, self-directed, high execution — you’re going to find the gaps on the team, solve big problems, and deliver impact fast
- Self-aware and sense of humor (about yourself) goes a long way on our team
- This will be the best group that you ever work with. We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded with stock options, a competitive salary and full benefits. Most importantly, you’ll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Competitive earnings
- Full benefits, with medical covered 99% by the company
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Awesome, smart people who bring energy into every day of work
- Awesome product with valuable industry differentiation
About Quantum Metric
Since our founding in 2015, a growing list of brands have taken the Quantum Leap, including lululemon, IHG, and Carhartt. In 2019 Quantum Metric earned recognition for its revenue growth and product innovation from Deloitte (Top 100 fastest growing companies), CNBC (Upstart 100 most innovative companies), Gartner (Cool Vendor) and Ernst & Young (Entrepreneur of the Year).
The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, honesty, persistence, and curiosity.
We’re offering you the opportunity to develop your career in a tech space ripe for disruption. If all of this inspires you, then what are you waiting for? Talk to us today!
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf