Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Join us!
ABOUT THE TEAM
Angi’s service provider performance marketing team is responsible for growing the pro supply side of our marketplace. Service providers are at the heart of our marketplace, and we are building products and tools to help these pros grow their own businesses. This team works across channels to market Angi’s products and tools to hundreds of thousands of pros across our country.
What you’ll do:
We are looking for an experienced multi-channel performance marketing leader with strong analytical skills, business acumen, and a breadth of understanding across the digital marketing landscape to join our performance marketing team. In this role, you’ll lead & work to optimize channel strategies with a multi-million-dollar monthly budget in order to hit target KPIs and drive service professional growth for our marketplace while nurturing and growing a group of marketers. You’ll be a hands-on leader, contributing both through your leadership of the team as well as through contributing to projects. Specifically, you will:
- Lead and manage a team of channel marketing managers and oversee strategy development and initiative execution to drive scale and efficiency across our portfolio while being accountable to CAC, ROAS and budget targets.
- Manage portfolios of marketing campaigns across channels such as search, social, display, 3rd party job boards & affiliates, thinking creatively about other channels we should be testing.
- Allocate team resources to meet objectives. Make decisions about who is best equipped to solve problems and delegate projects accordingly.
- Deliver reporting, insights, and forecasts that accurately measure channel performance on a daily, monthly and annual basis.
- Work cross functionally with Vertical GMs to balance supply needs with demand-generation for service professionals.
- Use data analysis to prioritize optimization initiatives and tests.
- Mentor junior team members. Help team members become more proficient in their marketing skills as well as their understanding of Angi’s marketing business.
- Create a culture of transparency through communication and cross team collaboration.
Who you are:
- 7-10 years of experience balancing multi-million-dollar monthly budgets across different digital marketing channels, ideally in a start-up or agency setting.
- Experience building and managing a team of channel marketers.
- Experience forecasting and reporting on channel performance on a daily, monthly and annual basis for leadership.
- Exceptional analytical capabilities and the ability to turn trends into actionable insights and hypothesis
- Advanced proficiency with Excel is a must. Ability to use SQL is a plus.
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative field (e.g. mathematics, statistics, computer science, etc.)
- Excellent leadership and collaboration skills (e.g., coordinating, building consensus, influencing without authority, listening, being open to other perspectives)
- Passion for hands-on contribution as well as team management
- Strong oral and written communication
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $130,000 - $185,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world