Matillion technology turns every business into a data business. Our low-code data integration platform helps modern teams ingest, enrich and synchronise their data across a variety of cloud platforms. Leading companies like Slack, Cisco, and DocuSign trust Matillion to help them transform operational data into useful information at enterprise scale.
We’re backed by top Silicon Valley investors and recently closed a $150M Series E in September 2021 for a total amount of $250M raised in 2021. Our investors include current and former backers of other leading enterprise data companies like Databricks, Informatica and Mulesoft.
As Snowflake’s 2021 data integration partner of the year and a winner of Databricks’ 2021 ISV Innovation Award, our product strategy and engineering execution is continuously recognized as best in class by a rapidly growing ecosystem of technology partners.
With dual headquarters in Manchester, UK and Denver, Colorado, and an expanding hybrid culture, we are looking for passionate, high-integrity individuals to help us scale up our rapidly growing business.
We are now looking for a Director Partner Product Marketing to join #TeamGreen in the US. The role can be based from ourDenver-HQ, or remotely across the US.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating compelling positioning and messaging for exciting products in the Matillion portfolio and targeting Matillion’s Technology Alliance partners. In addition, you will: develop and articulate customer value propositions, perform customer and product validation, lead cross-functional launch efforts, and define field enablement strategies that drive customer acquisition for targeted Partners. Our Product Marketing for Technology Partners is responsible for driving joint revenue between Matillion and it’s strategic cloud alliance partners. The Partner Product Marketing Manager will own initiatives across all areas of the business including sales, marketing, product, and programs.
What you will be doing;
Partner Relationship Management:
- Work with cross-functional teams and collaborate between Matillion and the alliance partners across a range of functional areas including sales, marketing, product, and programs
- Drive the strategy and execution of marketing campaigns that result in awareness and pipeline in partnerships.
- Develop positioning and messaging in collaboration with partners that resonates with the target market segments.
- Plan, organize, and execute top-tier partner programs in support of the business and sales revenue objectives.
- Create campaigns that deliver maximum impact through an integrated go-to-market strategy.
- Align the full range of marketing assets, including demand gen, digital, communications, creative, and marketing operations to deliver channel partner marketing strategies.
- Deliver Matillion enablement presentations and workshops to partner organizations
- Facilitate relationships at all levels of the business between Matillion contacts and their respective partner counterparts
- Work closely with the Matillion Technology Alliance Managers for each of our Cloud partners to deliver on our GTM Strategy., supporting Matillion teams cross-functionally such as executive, product, sales, and marketing
- Own the identification, planning, and execution of strategic initiatives, leveraging the necessary internal departments to complete said initiatives
- Assist in the creation and delivery of partnership reviews for Matillion leadership
What we are looking for:
- Intimate knowledge of one of the following Cloud Data Platforms; Snowflake, Databricks, AWS, or Azure.
- Experience in product marketing including (but not limited to) market sizing, market segmentation, customer persona definition, messaging/positioning development, competitive positioning, pricing, packaging, product launches, and market research
- Output orientation with the ability to create high quality, customer-facing content including web content, presentation material, solution briefs, and sales enablement collateral
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to launch and coordinate high impact projects with minimal oversightExperience in a fast-paced startup environment with a high degree of change
- Ability to work in and lead projects in a matrixed organizationBachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience marketing technical products to a developer audience
- Minimum 3-5 years professional experience in product marketing, product management, Partner or Technical alliance management for B2B SaaS products
- Excellent track record as a Marketer in B2B roles, with a deep understanding of indirect channels.
- A storyteller who articulates and drives the market understanding of product capabilities.
- Passionate about delivering great customer experiences.
- Experience leading the development and execution of a full go-to-market partner plan.
- An expert collaborator who contributes valuable market and customer insights.
Find out more about Matillion and our core company values.
- A truly flexible & remote working culture
- A culture that promotes work-life balance
- Company Equity
- Access to mental health support
- 15 days PTO that increases to 25 after 12 months of service
- 5 days paid volunteering leave
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Career development with monthly "hackdays" and access to a Udemy account
& much more!
We are keen to hear from prospective employees, so please apply and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
Alternatively, if you are interested in Matillion but don't see a suitable role, please email [email protected]
Matillion is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our team. Matillion prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type, Matillion does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.