hear.com is the fastest-growing hearing care company globally. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 8 years, we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,000 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Miami to Seoul. We promise to ourselves: to define the future of hearing care, to never be corporate and to always live Day One.
We are looking for a Director Paid Search and GDN, to further strengthen our Customer Acquisition Team in the U.S. The Director position is a key role at hear.com, responsible for sizable revenue and pivotal to growth marketing. Focus of this role is the Google Display Network as well as Paid Search and Programmatic Media Buying.. The ideal candidate should have a strong expertise in performance marketing, a strategic mindset, deep channel knowledge, and the ability to collaborate effectively with in-house and contracted teams. A creative approach to adopt existing and new best practices to a multi-step conversion funnel process is necessary. This is a unique opportunity for someone willing to roll up their sleeves and drive growth across digital properties, while playing a key role in expanding and develop comprehensive and innovative paid search as well as display network strategies.
Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
- Take full responsibility for our US and CA Google Display Network Channel and the Paid Search CHannel with a high 8 digits revenue responsibility
- Set up, steer, and optimize the paid search campaigns incl. negative keyword strategy, website & category exclusions, URL audits, keyword/ad text expansion, conflicting negatives, GDN campaigns (contextual, placement, & remarketing).
- Set up, steer, and optimize paid search campaigns incl. structure & matchtype strategy, negative keywords, ad optimization, attribution across keywords and devices, ad extensions, etc. in Google Ads and Microsoft Ads
- Same for GDN campaigns: develop optimization strategies around targetings (demographics, audiences, contextual, placements, custom intent/ affinity, …), exclusions, creatives, bidding, etc.
- Monitor the campaign performance in detail, run all necessary analysis, and optimize the campaigns for the target KPIs.
- Provide regular reports, collect lessons learned and best practices, and provide recommendations with a scope further than only your own channels
- Drive automation processes that help safe time on operational level and with reporting
- Be an early adopter of betas and innovative ad formats (e.g. Responsive Search Ads, video in Responsive Display Ads, Discovery Ads) to try to extend reach while maintaining crucial goal corridors
- Strategically perform A/B/n testing campaigns, ads/ assets, general tactics: identify hypothesis, measure, report and advice on future implementation of corresponding learnings
- Analyze, merge and translate data from various data sources into actionable content recommendations
- Stay up to date on paid media trends/innovations and look for ways to integrate them into campaigns
- 3+ years of experience working in paid search and GDN optimization. Solid knowledge of AdWords, Google Display Network, Bing Ads. Complete understanding of search and display-specific key performance indicators to strategically measure and track program success
- Proven experience working on high volume, performance-based, direct response marketing paid search and GDN accounts with large budgets – exceeding $500k/y
- Creative and analytical skills, complemented by the ability to take direction, learn/develop new skill sets, problem-solve, and take on new challenges while paying strong attention to detail
- Passion for and a constant eye on “the future of media” based on industry trends (digital innovation, customer level targeting, dynamic creative optimization, media consumption, e-commerce/retail level targeting capabilities)
- Experience in lead generation (multi/deep funnel conversion settings) and the marketing specific differences compared to other verticals is a plus
- Highly organized with strong analytical and MS Excel skills
- Positive, flexible, and well organized to thrive in a rapid environment and meet challenging deadlines
- A self-driven and reliable problem solver with a highly collaborative approach
- Fluency in English
- Nice-to-have: Google AdWords/ Bing Ads certifications, Experience in Amazon search optimization
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work with happy and grateful customers every single day
- A chance to shape the future of a health-technology leader
- A unique content-driven, top-performing and family-type work culture
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- An open-minded and international working environment that fosters creativity
- Excellent salary and benefits package with entrepreneurial incentives