The Director, OEM Product Marketing sits at the center of two key products for OEM adoption, Enterprise EyeQ (EEQ) and Market EyeQ (MEQ). This role helps articulate the OEM value proposition, the product roadmap, competitive environment, and the organization’s go-to-market activities. We are seeking a Senior level Product Marketing Manager who will work closely with key product and commercial teams to help develop product positioning, assist in the execution of product launch campaigns and tactics, and support the overall go-to-market strategy for new products and features.
- Support go-to-market initiatives, campaigns, and key projects.
- Write OEM sales presentation decks and proposals
- Research industry trends and OEM background
- Leverage IHS Markit assets through Carfax, Polk, automotiveMastermind to assist with customer engagement and value proposition
- Collaborate cross-functionally and develop close partnerships across dealer relations, business development, product, partnerships, and the broader marketing team.
- Drive internal communications and coordination with the wider marketing organization and key launch stakeholders.
- Support the product go-to-market process from the development pipeline to beta and into general availability, including product messaging, collateral development, sales training, and market education.
- Create internal and external product/service/solution training materials.
- Execute competitive research and develop assessments of the competitive landscape.
- Collateral support includes writing case studies, one sheets, recording videos, gathering information across teams, and project management.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree mandatory, Master’s degree a plus
- 15 years of experience in product marketing
- 5 years automotive OEM work experience
- Currently working in Product Marketing Management role
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Aptitude for technology and understanding technical concepts
- Ability to prioritize and be hands-on
- Commitment to exceptional output
- Passionate about innovative technology and bringing it to market
- You love collaborating with teammates and across other departments around the world
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are a quick learner
- You’re a talented storyteller and can translate complex technical concepts into clear, concise, and compelling value propositions
- You’re strategic and like seeing your strategy through to the end
- You possess superb organizational and project management skills and care about the details, but can also execute big picture strategy
- You’re collaborative, creative, and intellectually curious
Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Generally, work is performed Monday through Friday, though holidays and weekends may be required.
We believe in equal employment opportunities:
The company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, the company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
The company expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of the company’s employees to perform their job duties may result in disciplinary actions up to and including discharge.
Candidate can live and work remotely, but must be able to travel to NY, MI and OEM locations to support sales and marketing initiatives on a regular basis. Candidate should also expect to attend NADA annual meetings and OEM specific events as needed.