Choozle weaves together the best of advertising technology to power our clients business objectives via a single, self-serve platform. We create a fun, energizing workplace with a focus on the customer, personal growth, and making things happen.
We’re growing rapidly and seeking a qualified Director of Media Strategy to join our Solutions team. If you like to consult on holistic and data-driven media strategies that drive performance, and want to help shape the future of a dynamic team as we scale, this is a great opportunity for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Directly consult our top tier client segment on holistic media mix strategy (programmatic, social, search)
- Analyze campaign trends for performance opportunities across media channels
- Act as a strategy and educational resource to our Account Management Team (owners of the client relationship)
- Regularly attend client meetings, especially QBRs to offer strategic guidance to top tier clients on performance across their media campaigns relative to their business objectives
- Act as a stakeholder to our Solutions and Product Managers, as well as to our Development teams as they bring new products and services to market
WHO YOU ARE:
- Experienced (10+ years) Digital Media professional in both running and advising on campaign performance across media channels (programmatic display, search, social, etc.)
- Proficient in analyzing campaign data for performance opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Experience in pitching new business, QBRs, and client crisis management meetings as a key stakeholder to Sales and Account Management
- Experience desired with Search, Social, The TradeDesk (or similar DSPs), SEO, and YouTube.
YOU’RE SUCCESSFUL WHEN:
- Clients stated business objectives from using Choozle are met or exceeded
- Choozle Pro (top tier client package) customers have a CSAT of 90%+
- The Account Management Team’s knowledge on media mix strategies steadily grows to a practitioner level
- Salary Range: $85,500 - $104,500
- Company Equity
- $100 Monthly Wellness Stipend
- $1,000 education stipend ($250/a quarter)
- Covered Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Self-Managed Time Off
- Remote work
- 401k contribution/match (3%)
Choozle is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle or feel controls. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.