Director of Marketing
Director of Marketing
Homebot is an exciting, fast-growing start-up, revolutionizing how homeowners build wealth with the single largest asset they’ll ever own -- their home.
We sell our platform services to real estate agents and lenders as a way to keep customers engaged long after the sale is complete.
Our customers love us and we love them!
We are growing rapidly and need a creative, organized and collaborative Director of Marketing to lead and define our marketing strategy and efforts to the next level.
Who We Strive To Be:
- Servant Leaders: Serving our teammates and customers first, with the purpose of enabling and supporting them to be successful
- Learners: We learn and share from experiences and mistakes
- One Team: We make decisions, get in the same boat, and paddle together
Characteristics of an Incredible Homebot Director of Marketing:
- You are a natural born leader
- Everything you touch becomes marketing gold
- Branding has a special place in your heart
- Ideas are always flowing through your creative mind
- Strong understanding of value-based messaging (as opposed to feature-based or technology-based messaging)
- Great communicator; speaks and writes clearly and articulately; very strong creative and marketing writing skills; understands proper grammar
What You’ll Do:
- Develop marketing and brand strategy while incorporating/maintaining Homebot’s vision
- Manage a small internal team and external resources to build the brand
- Refine and mature existing brand standards and ensure consistency throughout, for example; branding guidelines, standardized company-branded templates (presentation, videos, documents, etc.), all outbound communications (generated emails to customers, company emails, etc.)
- Own, implement and manage all events, trade shows, public relations and communication functions (public speaking events, external articles and publications, social media activities, ect.)
- Create an effective Demand Gen. system that provides the sales and marketing team with cohesive tools and strategy, that incorporates our target markets, with email, phone, social media, events, webinars and other tactical approaches over time
- Implement strong brand standards, policies and controls that are implemented and managed across the company; branding guidelines, standardized company-branded templates (e.g. presentations, videos, documents, etc.); consistent branding of all outbound communications (e.g. system- and application-generated emails to customers, company emails, etc.)
- Ability to communicate clearly (verbally and written) with all departments of the company to ensure everyone is following branding/marketing standards
- Own, implement and manage various regular marcomm activities and deliverables including: messaging; Web-site and SEO; communications strategies; public relations; analysts relations; industry associations; internal and external newsletters; social media and blogging; webinars; collateral (brochures, slicks, case studies, white papers, articles); standard presentations; multimedia content (videos); help site content; and other marcomm tools as needed or evolved
- Willingness to get your “hands dirty” and jump in to help when needed.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience as a Director of Marketing, Product Brand Manager or a similar role within in the marketing realm
- Experience with or understanding of multi-layer B2B2C markets with many end-users
- Experience with common marketing tools (the specific tools are not important, but the experience of using proper-tools-for-the-job is)
- You are familiar with Real Estate and/or Mortgage Lending and the different stakeholders involved with homeownership
- You have worked in a busy start-up environment
- You have worked for a SaaS business model
- Experienced leadership team with success in multiple exits
- Health benefits, 401K & Paid Parking
- Flexible vacation policy - we believe in taking care of yourself
- Office in WeWork on Platte Street - cold brew & kombucha for days!
- Opportunities for growth!
More about Homebot:
Problem we’re solving:
The US homeownership market is the largest asset class in the world at $30 trillion but is essentially an “unmanaged” asset that causes homeowners to leave billions of dollars on the table every year. At the same time, loan officers and real estate agents spent $20 billion a year on desperate attempts to maintain mindshare and loyalty with their past clients in hopes of gaining more repeat and referral business.
Each month, Homebot delivers a personalized report to homeowners that tracks home value, mortgages and market conditions, advice about when to buy or sell, when to refinance, when to drop mortgage insurance, how to save by strategically paying principal payments, and even estimates potential rental income from Airbnb. Homebot helps homeowners build wealth faster by making them feel empowered and confident about making smart home finance decisions.
But the only way a homeowner can get Homebot is from their lender or real estate agent, and this is where we make magic happen. Homebot respects the existing relationships between homeowner, lender and real estate agent and becomes a machine for generating repeat and referral business while creating incredible loyalty by providing something their clients actually love to receive - every month.
It’s definitely a game-changer and we are truly making an impact. Join our team and be a part of something big!
Check out our website at www.homebot.ai
* We realize your time is very valuable. Please do not apply if you do not have the minimum experience for this role. Thank you! *