Director of Marketing at Faction
Faction is the pioneer of multi-cloud data services. Our patent-protected services make a single data set available to any cloud, anytime, anywhere, enabling our clients to access, scale, and protect their data between clouds, without the fear of cloud lock-in. We are upending the economics of data storage and helping businesses of all sizes realize the true potential of multi-cloud today.
Faction is excited to announce that we were named Partner of the Year for Excellence in Innovation by Dell Technologies in 2021.
Who We Are Looking For:
Faction is looking for a Director of Marketing to join our team. The ideal candidate will focus on developing digital marketing initiatives and demand generation programs that drive customer acquisition and growth. This position requires an individual who is a strategic, analytical, and creative thinker. You will be responsible for identifying and executing strategies that drive repeatable and scalable results across all marketing.
What You Will Do:
- Be a thought leader and expert on digital marketing, growth marketing, and demand generation.
- Lead and develop a team of highly capable marketers; focused on campaigns, events, social, paid strategies, marketing ops, graphic design, and content marketing; includes hiring, training, workloads, schedules, and deadlines
- Develop and implement marketing plans, including demand gen and awareness programs, new product introductions, and other marketing projects
- Develop and manage marketing budgets and costs
- Collaborate with sales leadership on product marketing and sales enablement planning
- Participate in the development of branding and corporate identity initiatives
- Manage agency providers, consultants, freelancers, and other suppliers, including contract negotiation and management
- Support external strategic partners with executing on GTM plans, MDF, and joint marketing activities
- Conduct customer, brand, messaging, and product research initiatives
- Work with the sales teams on business development initiatives
- Oversee the operation of a company’s website and email marketing program
- Analyze, measure, and report on the effectiveness and efficiency for all marketing activities
- Oversee management of all creative assets and content
What Experience You Will Bring:
- A bachelor’s degree and proven relevant experience in digital marketing and demand generation
- 5+ years of experience managing direct reports
- 5+ years of experience directly managing marketing campaigns and digital programs
- Strong knowledge of online channels: PPC, SEO, ABM, web, social media, Google Analytics, etc.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of marketing technology. HubSpot, DemandBase, and Salesforce, a plus!
- Have a passion for innovation, as well as a tenacity for owning the end-to-end customer acquisition funnel, collaborating across multiple functions, and driving business results for both the short and long term
Salary: $120,000 to $140,000
What You Can Expect from Us:
First, the big stuff:
- We work in a highly collaborative and fast paced environment
- You will be equipped with all the tools you need to solve new & exciting problems
- Numerous comprehensive health plans to choose from
- Company Paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Generous Monthly Commuter and Technology Stipends
- Annual Wellness Match
- Flexible PTO
- 401k with Company match and immediate vesting
- Nine (9) Paid Company Holidays
The fun stuff:
- Work for a company that believes in full transparency and open communication
- Who doesn't love a fully stocked kitchen (and yes, a beer fridge)
- Onsite Fitness Center
- The ability to have a Work | Life balance
- Monthly Employee Birthday & Anniversary Celebrations
- We Work Together, We Win Together!
Faction is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Faction does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender (in any form), age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.